The critically acclaimed five part episodic choice driven game, Life Is Strange is available for pre-register for Android users. According to Square Enix, the official release is unknown at the moment but sometime in July, Android players will be able to play all five episodes with controller support, exclusive to Android. Developed by Black Wing Foundation with Unreal Engine 4, Life Is Strange on Android will feature full touch integrations and an in-game photo-mode. Life Is Strange is currently already available on iOS.
Life Is Strange on Android Story
You will follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Life Is Strange on Android Features
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
- Features Exclusive to Mobile:
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.