Available now is the latest card set of the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game, Opus XII: Crystal Awakening. This booster set includes new Multi-Element cards, which combine the strength of two different elements, but to cast the card, it requires players to leverage both elements.
Brand-new artwork and original illustrations from highly known Final Fantasy artists are included in Opus XII, including:
- Gen Kobayashi (Final Fantasy Explorers)
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa (World of Final Fantasy / Final Fantasy VI)
- Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy XI)
- Rubi Asami (FFTCG Original)
- Toshiyuki Itahana (Final Fantasy IX)
- Yusuke Itahana (Final Fantasy XI)
- Isamu Kamikokuryo (Final Fantasy XII)
- Toshitaka Matsuda (Final Fantasy V)
Included also in the booster deck are three “Legacy Cards” that are Premium Full Art versions of very sought-after cards from sets that have been previously released:
- Shantotto 1-107L (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Locke 4-048L (Final Fantasy VI)
- Minwu 6-123L (Final Fantasy TCG Opus VI)
Collectors and Players can also find a Full Art Promo card featuring Final Fantasy X-2 protagonist Yuna inside.
Leave a Reply
Be the First to Comment!