During Xbox Press Conference prior to E3 2018, a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was shown highlighting Disney’s critically acclaimed Frozen as a new world featuring some of the movie’s most iconic characters such as Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Kristoff.
Not much can top the adorable Olaf but more information was revealed in the new trailer. Here’s a list:
- A new Frozen World Keyblade – Keyblade Transformation: Blizzard Blades.
- Goofy Curling allows Sora and gang to snow-board or shield-board down Arendelle’s snowy mountains.
- Simba returns as a new summon with KingsFlare.
- Wreckit Ralph Summon is shown again
- Rapunzel is shown helping Sora traverse the terrain by letting down her long hair (swinging)
- Gummi Ship gameplay is back and momentarily shown by blasting baddies
- Hercules is finally seen in Olympia being a hero as always
- More Tangled Cutscenes are seen (Rapunzel, that girl looks a lot like you)
- Larxene is back as a darkness in Frozen’s World. Of course, we don’t know her real name yet
- Also the most shocking, one of the 13 Darknesses is revealed to be Aqua! Her snide comment that Mickey is too late was funny. Mickey is about 12 years too late (He knew about about her for years and just now looking for her)