Hello, we have an exclusive interview by MeriStation, a popular Spanish gaming site, who has interviewed Kingdom Hearts’ co-director, Tai Yasuke. I have fully translated the interview below, and I have highlighted the main bulletin points. Check it out! A KHPlanet exclusive translation!
- BBS Graphics Update + Additional Environmental Information
- Re:Coded in Theatre Mode (3 full hours of HD)
- No Spanish dubbing, but subtitles
- They’re not considering releasing KH on any other platforms at the moment
- KH3D will not receive a re-edition at the moment
- Kingdom Hearts X[chi] will not be localized at the moment
- Yasue would like to add Frozen, Marvel, and StarWars elements to KH, alongside yet to be seen FF Characters
KH 2.5 Interview – MeriStation
For the Spanish version of the interview, click here.
For more information on KH 2.5 Interview, or Kingdom Hearts in general, stay tune to our home page, KHPlanet. If you’ve liked what you’ve read here or you dislike it, please comment in the comment section below or we can debate about it on our forums. And lastly if you’re a social media junkie and you like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Devianart, and more, we got those too! So please follow us, tweet, bop, tumble, and roll KHPlanet.com.