The 11th main installment in the Dragon Quest series, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age officially releases September 4 2018 for the west on the PlayStation 4 and Steam. DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age delivers a story of a hunted hero by the creator Yuji Horii, designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama. The new standalone will feature new characters, a stunningly well polished world, finely tuned turned based combat and an immersive storyline. Aside from over 100 hours of content, Dragon Quest XI will include content not included in the Japanese release:
- English Voiceover
- Draconian Quest, a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players.
- Overhauled Menus & UI, with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation.
- Camera Mode, allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail.
- A New Dash Function and many other system enhancements such as improved character and camera movement
Pre-ordering the digital version of DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age will give players the following:
- Receive an exclusive theme (Dragon Quest XI: The Legend Reborn Theme)
- Seed of Skill x 15
- Über Agate of Evolution x 3
- Vest for Success