E3 2014 has gone and past, but we’re still hearing reports about the convention, and Kingdom Hearts. The website, Stevivor had the opportunity of interviewing Kingdom Hearts co-director, Tai Yasue. The interview consists of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 3 related questions. The main points have been summarized below:
Kingdom Hearts Interview: Tai Yasue
- Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep were completely remade, alongside a theatre cinematic of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.
- Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep were equally time consuming in remaking.
- More audio was added to Birth by Sleep, i.e. the gurgling of the fountains.
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded has more battle cut-scenes.
- Kingdom Hearts 2 play screen was widened.
- Enhanced Graphics and Audio.
- For the full interview, click here.
For more information on Kingdom Hearts Interview, or Kingdom Hearts in general, stay tune to our home page, KHPlanet. If you’ve liked what you’ve read here or you dislike it, please comment in the comment section below or we can debate about it on our forums. And lastly if you’re a social media junkie and you like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Devianart, and more, we got those too! So please follow us, tweet, bop, tumble, and roll KHPlanet.com.