Dengeki PlayStation has reached their 600th issue and to commemorate such an occasion of both Dengeki and Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and Kingdom Hearts 3, collectively, received a special 10-page spreadsheet! Not to mention, Kingdom Hearts landed the cover page of this week’s issue. You can view those exclusive artwork, and scans from Dengeki PlayStation below. Also a brief summary of the scans are also provided with the full interview!
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Dengeki PlayStation Interview Summary
- “Kingdom Hearts” (the actual keyword) will be explained in its entirety during KH3 endgame
- The ‘seven lights’ and ‘thirteen darknesses’ will be revealed during KH3 endgame.
- The term “Lost Masters” will be explained in KHX, KHUX, and KHXBC and used in KH3.
- Xehanort’s Keyblade will be mentioned in KHXBC and connect to KH3.
- Keyblade Master is title-only. (No special power comes with the title)
- Chirithy is speaking during the KHXBC trailer
- There are as many Chirithies as there are players, and they act as players’ guides
- Foretellers can be considered the predecessors of what are now called “Keyblade Masters”
- Ephemera is a boy who, like players, collect the light, but is skeptical of Unions and seeks to investigate the mysteries of the world.
- The ‘Master of Masters’ is the eccentric teacher of the six disciples( Foretellers )
- “Traitor” is a keyword plot that KHXBC revolves around