• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which organization member did you think was hard?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by Kodakliv, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

now that I look at it, I kind of agree with you they aren't all that hard really, just need to understand how they attack and there patterns and you should be able to take them down pretty easily.

2. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

To me it was Clone Marluxia, right before you enter the final boss chamber. He kicked my ass so hard back then, that when I learned after the battle that he was jost a clone I sh*t my pants and thought "You mean that was just the easy one? O_O"

3. Noir

Noir

Marluxia. He had 3 forms... it took me a long time to beat him.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Umm fair enough dude, but this part of the forum is about Chain of Memories, so I think he meant "which Organization member who are in CoM" :)

5. Noir

Noir

Oh right. Edited my post.

6. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

CoM: final battle riku replica
    ReCoM: vexen

7. Captin Waffels

Captin Waffels New Member

i cheated with Sonic Blade and Lethal Flame ... i feel sad and a *****
    but i'm going to replay it with 1.5 and be a man

8. XionXIV

XionXIV New Member

I'd say that the second Larxene fight was by far the worst in the game-if not the whole series- Oh my good gosh! I spent a whole five hours fighting her and got so frustrated to the point where I was walking around my room with my wireless controller screaming.