• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Final Fantasy character do you relate to the most?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Ventus, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

So as it says on the title, which final fantasy character do you relate to the most? Put your reason why, picture and music.

YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII Music - Hope's Theme

For me, Hope is the character I relate to because he always puts himself down but afterwards decides to fight for the things he believes in and his opinion changes rapidly but he is also very wise, like people say I am.

[​IMG]

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Easily, the character I most relate to is Squall. As I said in the Favorite Characters thread:

I'm really a lot like him, particularly in the beginning of the game. I don't much feel like wasting my time humoring people- things that annoyed Squall in game (like Zell's rambunctiousness, such as during the Dollet mission when he nagged to see Squall's gunblade) also annoyed me. I also don't particularly care to hear other people's life stories, and discussions about feelings make me highly uncomfortable. I also don't like to share what I'm thinking a lot of the time.

So, basically, everything that made Squall seem like a cold-hearted asshole to the other characters reminds me of myself. XD

[​IMG]
    Since you asked for a picture.

Youtube - Maybe I'm a Lion
    Since you asked for a song, though technically, I don't think any of the VIII characters have their own themes.This plays during the Ultimecia-junctioned-to-Griever fight, and I think most people consider it Squall's unofficial theme.​

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Sorceress Edea. There be times when I have a kind heart and I care but then, when something angers me, I start to have a different personality and act like I'm not myself and start to go rebellious. Yuna represents the more kind-hearted version of me while Rikku just shows how much fun I want.