• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last television show you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Noir, Aug 20, 2011.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Adventure Time. Really getting into this show all of a sudden. It's very entertaining.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The Amazing Race: I've never seen this show before. It's kind of interesting, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it or anything.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

The First 48

Eh, it entertains me while I do homework.

4. Kitty

Antiques Roadshow.

It's always funny to see the disappointed people who thought their junk was worth thousands of dollars. And it's also cool to see the lucky people who think they have junk and actually have some priceless such-and-such.

Honestly, it was like the only thing on the TV. But it's still kind of cool. I come from a long line of hoarders.

5. TheKnightofAwesome

Adventure Time. Oh Glob the new episode had so many feels!!! It felt me wanting so much more. Marcelline is my favorite character...but Finn is still my spirit animal.

6. King of Darkness

Regular Show

Love this stupid show to death.

You know who else loves this show? MY MOM!

7. Noir

Noir

@KoD and Knight: CARTOON NETWORK CARTOON COMBO! Those are my two favorite cartoons. But I like Adventure Time more...

Naruto Shippuden:
    I just learned the current arc is around early chapters 500+. Anyway, last episode was epic.

8. King of Darkness

Ink Masters?

Idk. I was watching Spike TV and I forgot to change the channel. Meh, there are some interesting designs.

9. TheKnightofAwesome

Its all about ALphas!!! Season 2 is almost done!!! Im excited and sad at the same time.

10. King of Darkness

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Love this show ^_^

11. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Regular Show! I dont care what anybody says that show is freakin amazing! there is nothing regular about it!! lol

12. TheKnightofAwesome

I can't remember if it was Adventure Time or Alphas. so I'm just gonna Fanboy over Alphas. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S HOW THEY ENDED THE SEASON!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!

13. King of Darkness

That new show about Whitney Houston's family

Me and my mom decided to try it. Whitney's daughter is....a handful.

14. Kitty

Elementary

I'd never seen this before, but I thought it'd be interesting to me since I'm a fan of Holmes in general. And it was, except I fell asleep towards the end and missed all of the big reveal moments. Totally lame on my part.

15. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

Last show I've seen was The Legend of Korra :) So awesome I really love it so much!

16. Kitty

I caught another episode of Elementary, and this time actually managed to watch the entire thing. I love how popular Conan Doyle's work has become in recent years, and I love how even with the variety of Holmeses out there, they still manage to capture the feel of the character. I'm leery of genderbent Watson, but I like Elementary's portrayal of Holmes very much. I wish I could catch episodes more often.

17. Noir

Noir

Adventure Time

Just watched. Season 5 has started, and I saw the promo. It looks like there's going to be episodes that are worth watching. Anyway, about the 2-part episode, Jake the Dog episode part was more confusing than the previous part. Still, I was thrilled to watch this.

18. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

MLP..

I know! I am ashamed, at least deep down, but it was the evil one. Err, the wedding one and I really like the song This Day Aria and my friend made me watch it! I blame her for liking that episode so much -.-

19. Noir

Noir

Regular Show

The Christmas Special episode was awesome, I would like to watch it again...!

P.S.
    This is getting dead...

20. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Duck Dynasty

I really hope I'm not the only person who watches this because I would be slightly embarrassed (Duck Dynasty is quite special in it's own rights...) I started watching this show over the Christmas holidays with my mom and I'm amazed by how redneck this family portrays themselves to be. I'm a huge fan of Uncle Sid, mainly because he ate raccoon droppings because he thought they were berries xD I couldn't stop laughing about that for the entire episode; I felt slightly bad for him.