• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last television show you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Noir, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

The Olympics- Team GB won our first two golds today! And a silver in the men's swimming finals. I missed most of it seeing as I was at a theme park but managed to catch the end.

2. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Family Guy, yes I know I love that show, and it usually puts me to sleep when I'm laughing alot. It tires me out.

3. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

It's great to know that others are catching up with the Olympics too ! Did you see the Men's All-Around Artistic Gymnastic final today ? I was cheering on Uchimura the entire time xD

The last show I watched was the Golden Girls.

I was watching this show while eating super and these ladies can always make me laugh. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it and I must say that Blanche looks great riding a mule ! Sophia's short trip to Sicily turned out to be brilliant.

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

So was I! I'm not even part Japanese. Uchimura was just brilliant, though. (Does that sound bad for a guy to say?)

---

The Big Bang Theory- has started becoming mature. I don't mind the change, really.

Napoléon likes this.
  5. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

The last TV show I watched was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

6. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

^ That show is horrible

Naruto Shippuden. almost caught up with english dub

7. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Olympics- I'm still waiting for Usain Bolt's race today. I'm Jamaican-Irish so naturally I'll be supporting Bolt, seeing as there are no Irish people in his race :s

8. ADogX

Spongebob Squarepants. Nothing left on TV =(

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I was cheering on Usain Bolt as well !

London 2012: Olympics

Great Britain is truly having a gold rush at the moment and are owning in the Velodrome ! It's awesome to see people living up to their potential and I'm truly happy for all the amazing athletes. I'm still hoping for another Gold medal for Canada, but we'll see. I almost died when Canada won the Gold medal in Women's Trampoline the other day; Go Canada ! .x

10. Consilum

Consilum New Member

I just turned my TV off a few minutes ago, and I got done watching an episode of The George Lopez Show(the sitcom, not talk show).

11. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

It was aired on TV at one point.
    But I watched it on Youtube.

Death Note =^_^= <3

12. ADogX

Naruto Shippuden. 2 episodes to go and I'm all caught up on English Dub

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

London 2012 : Olympics

Currently watching this right now. At the moment I'm watching Taekwondo because a Canadian is competing and I must say that they make awful strange noises. It sort of sounds like dying birds >_< It's the Quarter-Finals and the Slovenian is in the lead; this doesn't look good for Canada.

Can't wait to watch some Athletics later tonight.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  14. ADogX

Bleach. Can't wait till the anime has new episodes

15. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Big Brother 14

I don't know if I've discussed the fact that I watch this show with anyone on the site. I've been watching it for a few years now (since I was 10) and I've grown quite attached to it as one of my summer tv shows. I'm a huge fan of Frank this season (I would love if he wins, but he seems to have a huge target on his back) and I like the fact how Boogie is working with him. I remember loving Boogie and Dr Will forever (Big Brother All Stars) so it's great to see Boogie in the house again. Frank is HOH this week though, so atleast he's safe.

I also feel like mentioning that I watched the closing ceremony of the Olympics yesterday. It was great and I loved the Queen tribute in it. At first I thought it would be cheesy because One Direction were starting it off, but it turned out to be not so bad.

16. ADogX

Bleach. The English dub finally got back on the main storyline

17. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Big Brother- I too watch that show Poléo, but I watch the English version.
    I'm glad Luke A won. Him and Adam were the only genuine people in the house this time in my opinion :O

18. ADogX

Naruto: Shippuden. Still can't wait to find out who Tobi is

19. Noir

Noir

Adventure Time
    It was great, last episode was epic

20. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Alphas. new episode tonight!!! I'm in love with Kat! She's the best kind of new character the show needs!