• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What RPG Would You Recommend

Discussion in 'General RPGs' started by Destiny, May 6, 2010.

1. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Im still playing Dragonfable but I want the dragon amulet

2. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

You dont have one?

3. Light&dark

No... But I'll get one soon I hope

4. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

IT BENEFITS ALOT! im serious its getting pretty crazy alot of the stuff you need to help you are DA amulet only.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I still can't get one!!!!

6. Light&dark

I play with a fake amulet that doesn't get me everything a real amulet does. But It will do until I get one

7. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

im thinkin of getting back on aq sometime next week. i gotta figure out my password

8. Light&dark

I was gonna get back on MechQuest yesterday but I forgot my password and Username... Kinda like I did when I first joined here

9. brian6330

brian6330 New Member

Tales of the Abyss is a great game.

Seriously, playing it right now and it's just AWESOME :D

10. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

MapleStory is good.

11. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Ragnarok Online or Grand Fantasia is what I'd suggest, they are both good, Grand fantasia is less addicting.

12. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

I've been getting into RPGs recently. Played Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 recently. Thinking of getting something in the Fallout, Saints Row, or an older Elder Scrolls game.

13. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Saints Row is awesome man!!

14. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

Maybe if I can afford it. Might be a better deal to get 2 Fallout games and Oblivion.

15. Legend Sauce

Legend Sauce New Member

I would Suggust Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable. I really enjoy this game since it could somehow be real. With the Dark Hour and stuff.

16. Maxad

Maxad New Member

For an RPG, something along the lines of Final Fantasy or Legend of Dragoon, Nostalgia, Wild Arms, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Riviera:the promised land, mario and luigi series, paper mario, super mario rpg, breath of fire, lunar, grandia, lufia, skies of arcadia legends, baten kaitos, pokemon, shining force (tactile, but has many general rpg elements making it a hybrid of sorts) phantasy star and phantasy star universe, alundra, dark cloud, the list goes on. ^__^ i love rpgs. Its my favorite genre alongside fighting.