• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Kind of Celebrity Should You Be?

Discussion in 'Quizzes' started by Destiny, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/what-kind-of-celebrity-should-you-be

So we all wonder what life would be like if we were rich and famous, if we were celebrities. But what if you were, and if you were, what type of celebrity would you be.

Are you going to be an actor? Singer? Author? Politician? Do you agree with it and its description. Post your results and your opinion to discuss!

As for me...

You got: Actor
    You’re naturally extroverted, charming, and good looking — all actor-like qualities. But you are also good at working long, hard hours … just so long as there are time to enjoy your riches in between.

See part of this is true and some of it just really isn't. It's true I'm good at working long, hard hours, I know I need my time to enjoy my riches, and clearly I'm good looking. However, I'm actually not an extrovert, in fact I'm probably quite far from being an extrovert as I am actually more of an extreme introvert. As for charming, well somebody else be the judge of that.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I Got: Politician

I wouldn't have seen that one coming in ten million years; I despise most politicians these days... but then, maybe that's something that would make me all the better for the job.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I got politician as well. Which I really don't see that happening haha

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

You got: Renowned Blogger

If you have defined passions and tend to overshare online anyhow, becoming a huge blogger is actually totally within your grasp. Plus, you like working for yourself, on your own time, and setting your own goals, which you’ll be able to do from the comfort of your couch. Glamour and comfort!

Such correct.

5. Ovum

Ovum ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You got: Bestselling Author
    Do you sometimes say, “One day, I’ll write my novel”? Well, get to it, because you obviously possess the talent to create imaginary worlds. Also, it would seem that your dream life is one of no stress, where you work on your books, have a beautiful home, and oh yes: lots and lots of money.

---

I'd like to write something but I highly doubt I'll ever find the motivation to. I took a creative writing course this past summer and I really enjoyed it. My professor also said that I should definitely continue writing because I have talent--I saw my own potential with the short story I wrote in two hours at three in the morning that got extremely good reception from my class. However, unless I have a deadline to meet, or have a random heavy spark of inspiration/motivation, I unfortunately never just sit down and write. I really should, though.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

What Kind Of Celebrity Should You Be?

You got: Renowned Blogger
    If you have defined passions and tend to overshare online anyhow, becoming a huge blogger is actually totally within your grasp. Plus, you like working for yourself, on your own time, and setting your own goals, which you’ll be able to do from the comfort of your couch. Glamour and comfort!

--------------------

I literally had to guess on 4 - 5 of them.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So seems like we got a ton of bloggers here on the site.