• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What games do you want on the Arcade?

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Ventus, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

It's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it, but yes, in the begginning, it is pretty complicated.

2. So, we cannot post any games as a normal user?

3. Keyblade Barrer92

Keyblade Barrer92 New Member

Obviously not.

4. How do we get to do that then?

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Okay, you're spamming now. This thread is about games that you guys want to be on our arcade. If you have further questions about adding games, PM an Admin.

6. Okay, very sorry Desert.

7. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

I would like to have

Donut Boy
    The Classroom(1,2 and,3)
    any good Avatar game

8. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Try to make an mini avatar game that we get to earn points to spend on them to customise...

9. Can we have Raiden X the game?

10. Terra

Can you elaborate please? I don't quite get what you mean by "X"ing it.

EDIT: Nevermind, now I see "Raiden X" is the game, I thought you meant could the Admin Raiden "X" one of the games lol.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  11. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  12. I woudl like to propose another game Galaga or Galaxian.

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I KNOW WHICH GAME I WANT IN THE ARCADE!!! SUPER SMASH FLASH!!! YEA!!!! Lololol!! ^^^^^^^^

14. Terra

Please do not post in all caps, it makes the post very spammy. As for the suggestion I don't think we can get it.

15. EtherealSummoner

Whoops. Sorry. Didn't kno. WOn't happen again. WHy super smash flash can't be on here? ?_?_?_?. Everyone will really be having tournaments if it comes on here. ^^

16. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

That's why.

17. Terra

Yes, as Loco said not all games are compatible, we get them from a certain site, we don't make them ourselves. And if you were hoping for multi-player SSF tounaments, then even if we WERE able to get that, it would not work.

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

That pirates of the caribbean one was from that site if the site you guys use is that link loco post a while back. I love Pirates of the Caribbean, can you tell.

I did notice some have a certain special formating and stuff, so what are the diffrent formatting and stuff and maybe we can look for those on that site, it would make your jobs easier.

19. EtherealSummoner

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! That's booty!! Well, what about dig dug? :(:(:(:( Is pacman a good thing? Now I'm upset.

OverLord Abaross likes this.
  20. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Free rider 2 baby