• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Weather: what's it like where you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by NightShadow, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Yes. Kentucky has a river running right through it and many towns are build near it. Mine is one of them.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Today was actually a really nice day. Sunny and 75 F (24 C for Napoleon :) ). Tomorrow's looking to be downright dreadful though, with lots of thunderstorms and even warmer temps.

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

It rained like Hell yesterday.

Sunny and low 50's today. I think it's supposed to be nice(ish) again tomorrow, and then dreary and rainy again over the weekend. I hate weather.

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Welp it's tomorrow, hopefully its wrong. Local weather men rarely tend to be right so here's hopin. ;w;

5. Kitty

So far, so good, but of course it's not even 10 am yet.

6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Well it's now 11:31am and still going good. Maybe we'll get lucky? :'D

7. Kitty

I think it's supposed to start later tonight. We got one round of heavy showers around 6:15 pm, but it's calmed down again. The radar is showing some more bans approaching, though. *shrugs*

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You got heavy rain? All I've had is wind and clouds. I've been in two different towns due to college too. Perhaps we will be missed after all.

9. Kitty

It lasted like two minutes, but it was coming down pretty hard during that time.

But that's been it so far, unless it's raining now but doing it so quietly I can't hear it. Meteorologists scaring us all for nothing, lol.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

So how is it on your end today? It's not storming but something keeps messing with my internet. Heavy and grey clouds too.

11. Kitty

^Yeah, same. Gloomy gray skies, but no rain yet. Never did end up getting any more last night, either.

12. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

So your end was mostly calm. I ended up getting a few spurts of hard rain before getting home. Still have clouds as far as the eye can see as well. I wish it'd just be spring already.

Kitty likes this.
  13. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Well today wasn't too bad but I could really use some spring right now.

Kitty likes this.
  14. Kitty

I don't know, it was fairly spring-like today, at least once it warmed up a little more this afternoon. I'm trying not to diss the chill too much, because I know I'm going to hate it when summer arrives. Sunny and high 50s here today. It was supposed to get in the 60s, but I don't think it ever did.

15. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I definitely haven't had 60s. It was finally sunny for me as well on a day I worked 8hrs. T-T *sigh*
    I dont mind summer here, my only issue is the humidity. It takes something and make sit bad.

16. Kitty

We had 70s here today. Nice and sunny.

Supposedly they're calling for rain again tomorrow, but considering how that turned out last time, I'm not holding my breath.

17. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Hopefully they're wrong all week then. People keep saying snow will appear at the end of the week. Then again most in my small area treat t he weathermen like Jesus....

18. Kitty

Well, we did end up getting rain that day, so....

I don't think snow is all too likely. We had temps again today in the 65-70 or so range, and it's been really sunny. But I suppose anything is possible.

19. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Sadly Kentucky has been known too, and can, go from 70 to snow in April. Although I doubt it'll be much if it happens. It's been too warm the past several days for snow to be a sticking threat.

Today was also rather nice for once. :D

20. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Today the weather went as followed.
    Cloudy. Thunderstorm. Sunny and nice as heck. Cloudy. Thunderstorm.
    I swear the weather is just too bipolar. I remember when it snowed one day then the next was 70 degrees and then it snowed the next day. I'm not even kidding about this.