• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Weather: what's it like where you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by NightShadow, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

It reached the teens to lower than that here over the course of those two days. We had the highs of 50 as well :D It was so nice.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- -2 feeling like -20 in Chicago... and we're still having school. Ridiculous.

3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Oh damn D: Sorry to hear you're getting negative numbers.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

So it's summer. I think in the past two months we've had like one week's worth of tolerable temperatures. And now it's back to muggy, hot grossness. v_v

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Same. A huge storm nearly rocked my area and made it muggy and foggy =__=

6. Kitty

^ We haven't had a whole lot of rain; it mostly seems to stay north and south of us. But it's still been humid as hell.

Today was not as bad as most of the other days we've had this summer as far as heat goes, but I'm still over it.

7. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You've managed to avoid the rain!? It's done nothing but rain for 2yrs it feels like. It's hot like that here as well =/ I can't wait for fall

8. Kitty

We've had a little here and there and a few days when it stormed all day, but yeah, mostly it's just been unbearably hot and humid.
    And yes, fall can't come soon enough. We had a few days at the beginning of last week where we had nice fall weather and I was so happy. But it wasn't to last. :(

9. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

;n; Nuu I'm sorry to hear that. I rarely get to enjoy the nice days due to work but hopefully it starts shifting soon. It's only felt like summer the past two months so perhaps it'll get cooler as soon as Sept D:

Kitty likes this.
  10. Kitty

And today it's actually cool out, but gloomy and thundering (not actually raining, just making enough racket to set my dog barking). But I guess it's an improvement.

11. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

We didnt' get a storm or thunder luckily. I'd hate to work my night shift and a storm throw the broadcasting signal out. It was cool for my area as well though, a very nice change.

12. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Had some good sunny days over here. But the last two have been torrential rain. I suppose it was bound to happen, the Irish summer is officially over.

13. Kitty

Storming now. But at least it cooled it down a little. Most of the day was sunny and hot.

14. Kitty

It's been damn cold lately; we even got snow the other day, and of course schools were closed. Today was sunny and a bit warmer at around 55 F. So much for fall. v_v

15. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Florida has been having chilly weather. I can wear my beanie.

16. Kitty

Cold today. The weather people keep trying to scare us into thinking we're getting snow, but we're not getting snow. :rolleyes: Winter sucks.

17. Kitty

Kentucky is the literal worst. Warmer than usual and rainy, including tornado-speed winds and flooding on Saturday. Today we didn't get that much rain, but it still sucks. And next week it'll be back to gloomy cold winter weather, blech. At least for a few days.

18. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Freaking 38 degrees the other day. Iguanas are falling from trees and they selling their meat. These Floridians.

19. Kitty

^ Lol. Florida weather sucks too. I can't say I miss it much.

Today is a little bit warmer, about 40 degrees, but it's rained all damn afternoon and it's just miserable.

Angel likes this.