• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Weather: what's it like where you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by NightShadow, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You didn't get the heavy snow fall? I came home and couldnt see.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Luckily, no. I think we're due for more than flurries on Friday. Ugh.

3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Ugh figures...at least there's none tomorrow I hope. I only go to campus two days a week.

Kitty likes this.
  4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Chicago: Cold and bi-polar.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Sounds like KY but worse. D:

6. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Ohio: 60 degrees one day. 20 the next. It's like I never left Massachusetts lol

7. Kitty

^ Sounds like Kentucky. 38 today, almost 60 tomorrow, 33 by Friday. I wish the weather would just pick a season and stick to it.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

It's a wish we have all year long, every season, never get it. T-T

Kitty likes this.
  9. Kitty

Weather's been bizarre this week. We went overnight from mid 60s for a high to mid 30s. We even got some snow flurries the other day. I wish Mother Nature would make up her damn mind. But I guess that's Kentucky for ya.

Today was actually pretty decent once the sun came up and warmed things up. It got up to about mid 50s with lots of sun.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You got sun!? For me it was mostly a chilled cloudy day. I wish it'd pick a setting...

11. Kitty

^ Yeah, it wasn't shield-your-eyes-when-you-step-outside sunny, but the weather wasn't gloomy.

Today I honestly barely stepped outside, so I don't know what it's been like. The few times I ventured out, the temp seemed nice out. *shrugs*

12. Rogue

Rogue Member

It looks like we are having an early Spring over here in Portland, Oregon. The sun is out, we're hitting 60+ degree weather, flowers are rising up from the ground...it's really pretty. Too bad late Spring sucks as it gets too hot. Then comes the worst season of all...Summer.

13. Kitty

Tch, apparently I spoke too soon, because today has been a crappy rainy day, which is supposed to turn into a crappy snowy night. Where is Spring?

14. Rogue

Rogue Member

Those are the best days!

15. Kitty

Nah, I don't mind a good rain, but today has been dreary.

16. Rogue

Rogue Member

I'm sorry lol.

17. Kitty

So, we ended up getting like 2 inches of snow last night (enough to dust the ground, not enough to cover the road), but of course they had to cancel school anyway, since I think the public school staff wanted a four day weekend (not being satisfied with having Friday off for a "work day"). :rolleyes: @Derek, did you get any?

Today was pretty nice, considering. The snow was gone completely by about 10 AM, and the sun made it tolerable outside, despite the temps only getting to about 45 or so.

18. Rogue

Rogue Member

I miss snow days..

19. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

@Kitty

*coughs* Sadly I've got nothing but snow or flooding rains for two weeks. I've also caught something the last few days. The weather is sucky rn and reminds me of some reasons why I hate KY....

Kitty likes this.
  20. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Finally stopped snowing in exchange for rain.