• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

upside down question mark

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by axelvs.riku, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axelvs.riku

axelvs.riku Member

ive seen people do the upside down question mark and it bothers me that i dont know how so i started a thread to figure out how!If anyone already knows how, please post it and tell how

2. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

dfcf09b517a2f161232fbaa9e30c0001--alt-codes-sign-fonts.jpg I know you probably won't see this, but I figured I would answer your question for any other people curious about this sentence structure phenomenon.

On the computer, you can obtain this by using the Alt code 0191. Simply hold the Alt key and type 0191 on the number pad. You can also do this with 6824 and 168 it seems, but I personally use 0191.

Also, I am attaching an image for easy access to it and all kinds of other symbols you can use to make typing that much more fun.

So, I guess this thread can be closed, then.

3. Jean McBride

Jean McBride New Member

What you do to come back against this? similarly, I also used to get stuck in the same issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.