• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Two Souls One Body

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by ImmaRikuOfficial, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Two Souls One Body

Information:Well this story has to do with Namine and Kairi. Basically its a fanfiction of them travelling like Sora and Riku, Their purpose is to find Sora, who was taken by Organization XIII

Chapter 1
    The red head clipped her white bra, following that by putting on her casual pink zip-up sleeveless thin coat. She finally put on her pink skirt and drawn her keyblade while looking in the mirror.

"You look good."Namine said beside her, Kairi smiled. "Thanks, I can't believe that Yen Sid will be letting me go and find Sora, I'm surprised this mission wasn't assigned to Riku."Kairi said while combing her hair in the process. "Maybe this counts as the Mark Of Mastery, and if so that means we have to do our absolute best!"Namine smiled, combing her hair too.

"Well I'm doing this for Riku, But lately I've been wondering if I like Sora or Riku, Even though I shared a paopu fruit with Sora, I'm still feeling a connection with Riku."Kairi said as Namine nodded.

"Sora once told me that our keyblades form the ancient form of Ultima Weapon, like Ventus, Terra and Aqua all had."Kairi added. Namine drew a quick sketch of how it looked and showed it to Kairi.

"Well It's not all that different from Sora's, but anyways we should get going to the tower."Namine said as Kairi nodded, they both left the hut they called a house and boarded the Gummi ship which was already airborne with a wobbly staircase hanging down.

With a quick leap, the two girls got to the first stair and walked into the pod-like ship and flew away, the engines at full power and automatically headed for Twilight Town.

Within a few minutes they entered Twilight Town, landing behind the Mansion, they leaped off and busted through the windows in between the staircases in the main hall. The hall was just as messy as Namine and Diz left it, Kairi and Namine, wnet through the front doors, sprinting throughout Twilight Town.

They were stopped by Seifers gang automatically with a "Hey who are you, redhead!"Seifer took out his struggle sword as Kairi sighed, closing her cerulean eyes as she drawn Oathkeeper, with a quick swing, fairy dust which was implented by Tinker Bell had fallen upon Seifer as he immediately fell down.

Fuu and Rai dragged him away, Vivi walking away with them, before leaving her sight, Vivi looked out of the corner of his eyes but turned away.

"Wow, looks like your getting a hang of keyblade wielding."Namine said as they continued on to the Station Heights. Kairi stopped and looked at the white and black skateboard "Sora told me he'd rid this before, I'm going to try it out."She said as Namine looked, Kairi nearly slipped and fell but was caught by somebody. The kid had auburn eyes and slightly curly blonde hair. It was combed back instead of being a mullet like Demyx had.

"Hey Hayner quit trying to be a ladies man."Olette ran over and looked at Kairi who was still in Hayner's arms, confused.

"Kairi are you okay, who are these people."Namine said as Kairi blushed and came out of Hayner's grip.

"This is Hayner, that's Olette, and the boy with the ice cream and the red shirt is Pence."Kairi said. "Well its nice to meet you two, I think Roxas was a friend of you guys, wasn't he?"Namine said confused as all three of the twilight towners widened their eyes.

"YOU know ROXAS, Man what'd he do...................................didheflirtwithyoudidhedidhe!"Hayner said so quick that Namine couldn't comprehend but the only thing she heard was flirt.

"Nonono...."Namine blushed and added "We have to get going, we'll see you guys later." With a blink of an eye, Namine threw Kairi into a portal that she'd made herself, Namine jumped in and closed the portal, glancing at Pence before she left his sight.

They fell on each other at the station as Kairi pushed her off and narrowed her cyan eyes evilly. "What was THAT?!"Kairi said, shoving Kairi gingerly, But Namine took it the wrong way, pushing Kairi to the ground.

"Ow, I didn't even do it that hard!!"Kairi took out Oathkeeper, Namine drawing Oblivion. Before their weapons could collide, A boy with long shoulder length silver hair,aquamarine eyes and a height taller then them had threw his blade past them, it came back like a boomerang.

"Lay off each other, you ARE cousins afterall."The boy said. Kairi glared at him and added "Well what are you doing HERE Riku?"Kairi got up, crossing her arms, Namine letting her her weapon revert to its keychain form.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Hm... not a fan of Hayner and the others... but keep on going.

3. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Alright
    --------------------------------
    "Just here to see you guys off, you didn't think I'd let you leave without a goodbye did you,or did you expect a goodbye from Sora."He chuckled, Putting Way To The Dawn over his shoulder.

"N-no!"Kairi blushed as Namine giggled beside her, she walked over to the ticket booth to put in the money but Riku walked in front of her. "Step aside, I'll pay for you."Riku put in his money and then went back over to Kairi, who was sitting at a bench waiting for the train.

Riku and Namine sat down beside her, it was a few moments of silence before the tickets were given to each individual. A few more minutes and then the train came. All three entered the train, sitting down.

Within a few minutes, they arrived at the Mysterious Tower to see a bunch of Nobodies and Heartless swarming it, one Neo Shadow attempted to punch through the door but was sent sprawling by Riku who was already prepared for the action.

"This is another reason I came."He shouted while the sound of his blade dinging and slicing through the enemies had made high sounds. Kairi sliced right through the middle of a big body but was then hit by a gargoyle, which was kicked to the ground by Namine. Namine pierced it in the heart and stabbed the floating heart in the air.

Finishing all the heartless and nobodies off, then quickly ran the stairs, entering the loft. Yen Sid was in perfect condition with fading heartless and nobody bodies around him. He nodded at Kairi's entrance.

"You have came."He said quietly then added "Sora has been founded and capture and keeping company in.