• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Three Things You Like About The Character You Dislike

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Kitty, May 23, 2015.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

A rip-off of the thread I made in the KH section, because why not? The title should be self-explanatory. As I said in the other thread, feel free to add more good things about the character of your choice, but the point of the thread is not to bash characters or defend why you chose them as characters you hate. This much loved thread is the one for that. ^_^

---

Geez, where to begin? So many characters to choose from...

For now, I'll say that my most disliked character is Wakka (FFX). Some things I like about him:

1. He is pretty much the only character early in the game that can hit stupid flying critters, and his overdrive can inflict a lot of damage if he's leveled properly.

2. He was (eventually) willing to admit he was wrong. A lot of people brainwashed by religion would just continue to mindlessly believe whatever was parroted at him, but Wakka was able to see past that and do what needed to be done, as well as become friendly with Rikku despite various prejudices against her ethnicity.

3. He was loyal. He could have written Yuna off when she decided to go on her pilgrimage and gone off with his loser Auroch buddies, but instead he chose to follow her and help, even knowing that he'd end up watching her die, if he himself didn't end up killed along the way. That's pretty brave and awesome.

---

What say you?