• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The "Voice"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Answer Man, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

So im playing KH1 over again cuz i havent played in like 3 years and i thought, who or what is the "voice" or person talking to you in the 1st part while your "dreaming" i really have always wondered that cuz i dont think it was ever answered! So does anybody know?

2. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

It could be Ansem SOD,"Kingdom Hearts" in some way,the keyblade essence and even Ventus

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

There's been a thread like this before. Anyways, it was revealed (Somewhere in the Final Mix version) that the voice is Mickey's voice.

4. Answer Man

Really? Wow! Now that i never thought of! Thanks DW

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

The sequence is called 'Dive to the Heart' or 'Awakening', and the people who expirence it are Sora (KHI), Roxas (KHII) and Ventus (KHBBS)

The identity of the voice has never being revealed. But it's confirmed its not Mickey's. Also considering Mickey didn't know who Sora, Roxas or Ventus were until more or less halfway through their respective games its implausible that it is him.

In my opinion I think it could be Ventus, because in his 'Dive to the Heart' the voice he is speaking to is the new born Sora's so in theory it could be him talking to Sora and Roxas (both of whom his heart is present in). You can also take into consideration that the voice tells Sora (something along the lines of) 'By the time you catch up to him it will already be to late', something Ventus has experienced first hand.

But I think it could also be the keyblade itself speaking to them. The reasons why I think this are because all the people who experience 'Dive to the Heart' are keyblade wielders. But also the keyblade is linked directly to their hearts and when they hear the voice its while they are in their heart.

6. Answer Man

I hope we get the answer in KH3 cuz i've always wondered. The Keyblade talking there wielders makes more sense than Mickey.

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

The voice belonging to the keyblade is a much more valid explanation than Ventus only due to the fact that when KH was first made they hadn't thought up Ventus as a character.

And as for me saying the voice belongs to Mickey, that's because in the Final Mix version of the game after Riku's body gets taken over by Xehanort's heartless Riku also hears a voice which is identified to be Mickey's voice.

8. PinealGland

PinealGland New Member

I like to think it's God or The Universe or Carl Sagan.

9. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

I think it would be Ventus most likely

10. Elfdemon

Elfdemon Member

It's been confirmed to be Mickey.