• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Spirit World

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Noir, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

"I'd prefer to practise on a sentient being." Aeron said, smirking confidently at the spirit. He held his hand out, palm angled towards the sky, and lightning ripped through the air around it. He focused on increasing the size of the energy, and it grew until it resembled a huge, torso-sized sphere. Definitely a lot more powerful than before, he noted.

Instead of playing games with the spirit like Sylvia, Aeron thrust his hand away from him, and the lighting screeched through the air, almost as loud as a hawk's cry before it caught its prey. It tore through the spirit's body, leaving a gaping hole in its chest, and the spirit's screams joined the high pitched sound of the lightning as they both faded.

Aeron felt a sudden sharp pain in his chest; he must've still not been used to Death's power coursing in his veins. He would have to train until he no longer felt pain after his attacks.

2. Noir

Noir

"I guess, he wielded an immense amount of power in him that moment..." Dawn answered Zac's question. "Oh and also, that is his Eternal Form. It's like a demon-angel true form or something like that."

Then Shuraito noticed his mouth was being tilted. Then he unconsciously swallowed the water Kiran was giving to him. He quickly noticed he was drinking unconsciously, and woke up.
    He gasped when he woke up. He closed his mouth slowly as he looked around him.
    "What happened?" Shuraito thought. "Hm, someone gave me water... who was it?" Shuraito continued thinking.
    "Anyone who gave me water-- thanks. It surely caught my attention." Shuraito said.

3. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Shuraito, you okay? You went all true form back there. Do you know what caused it?" Zac asked as he looked at the angel with a concerned face.
    ----------------------------------

She smiled as she licked her lips, and then sent her other sleeve at the spirit, in which that constricted the spirit as well, and bit the neck of it, however...the spirit stopped its screaming, and its head sagged, and she watched it fade away, and retreated her sleeves with a twisted smile on her face.

4. Noir

Noir

"I unexpectedly entered into a form that lend me immense power..." Shuraito replied. "Because of that, I think-- agh, I can't remember--" Shuraito said as he held his head.

"Brother, I'll wrap a bandage in your head, sounds good?" Dawn looked at Shuraito.
    "Yeah, it'll be okay." Shuraito replied.

5. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Trixis took the moment as her turn to do something productive, she inhaled quietly and looked towards one of the statues. Starting off a bit small might be my best interest. She thought, her now pitch black hair flowing calmly through the light breeze. She stepped towards the staute and focused on nothing but the cemented object. Everything around her just blurred and the only thing she was focused on was the statue. She felt pressure in her head, and she was developing a slight headache. She dismissed it and continued creeping towards the staute. Her right hand was by her side and was developing a light glow of some kind of fiery object. Trixis was just about to launch towards to statue but the attacks drawn on the sprirts made them shriek out bloddy murder. Trixis snapped out of her trance and as she did, there was a low rumble and the ground shook slightly. In that instance, a tall, large tree derooted from the ground and crashed down on top of the statue.

OOC - Was this post alright? o.0

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

OOC: Looks good to me.

Sylvia just stared at what happened with slight interest. The little one had some power. "Well, that is one way to get the job done," Sylvia sad with a slight chuckle, "You have a lot of power in you," Sylvia said as a compliment to the youngest of the Rogue Souls.

------------------------

Zac sighed in relief. "Well what's the plan now?" Zac asked the group, "Stay up here or kick some rogue soul butt?" Zac asked the others, looking at the other two.

7. Eckart watched as one by one, his spirits were defeated. Some were destroyed in a gruesome manner while others were killed quite quickly. Eckart wore a pleased smile as he watched the carnage.

"Well, I'm impressed, Aeron and Trixis," Eckart commented. "Death's power surely bolstered your own by a great amount. Sylvia, your power is... interesting, to be sure. While it doesn't seem as readily destructive as an orb of lighting or ripping a tree our of the ground, we'll have to see it tested in real combat to grasp its true effectiveness. Now, for phase two of the training. We're going to have a friendly sparring session, two groups of one-on-ones. Aeron, you are paired up with Trixis. Sylvia, you'll be sparring me." Eckart smiled devilishly before reverting to a serious countenance. "However, you must not go full-power. Do not attempt to kill your partner. This is just as much an exercise of power as it is of restraint," Eckart cracked his neck and summoned his scythe.

"Begin!"

With his free hand, Eckart launched a whip of darkness at Sylvia. It flew toward her at blinding speeds, but just before it hit, the darkness changed course and instead wrapped around a statue right behind her. Eckart yanked on the tether and the statue shattered into the darkness. Eckart then threw his hands upward, commanding the darkness and splintered stone to form a half-dome over Sylvia. He thrust his hands back downward, causing the spikes of stone and darkness to barrel toward his enemy.

OOC: If anyone is uncomfortable with sparring, PM me and I can edit. I had been mulling over what our next stage of training should be and I thought this would be the most fun, so if it isn't fun for anyone, let me know.

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Sylvia managed to jump away from the attack, "As for method of attack, I prefer to silently kill rather than to just cause chaos right on the spot," she said as she turned her left arm into a snake and stretched it Eckart as it opened its mouth at the Rogue Soul's body, hoping to inject its venom into him. Now this venom was not lethal, but it would give the scythe wielder a hard time due to the venom causing anyone infected with it to have their eyesight screwed up with illusions of their worst nightmares. She wasn't what nightmares the soul had, but it would be delicious to see him scream. She licked her lips at the thought and grinned maliciously.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  9. "Much too forward, I knew exactly what you were planning," Eckart said as he ripped his scythe in a downward arc, severing the snake before it could hurt him. He then dashed forward, coming face to face with Sylvia. Eckart attempted to plant the butt of his scythe into Sylvia's foot to prevent her from dodging, then followed up with a swift punch to the face. If this landed, he would then remove the scythe and front kick her in the chest. If it instead missed or was deflected, he would leap backward to put some distance between them. I'm enjoying myself already! Eckart thought to himself with glee.

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Sylvia smiled as he approached her. As the butt of the scythe pushed on her foot, she moved her head away from the punch and used she used her other sleeve to wrap around the Rogue Soul, "So did I," she said with a smirk as the sleeve turned into a snake's head. She would bind him with her sleeve and then inject the nightmare venom. She was tempted for the death venom, but he was the leader...

11. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

"Then let's get started." Aeron drawled, and a barrier appeared behind Trixis. Then, he charged his fist with lightning and launched the energy towards her. It hit the floor next to her, sending rubble hurtling up towards her. She wouldn't be able to dodge backwards due to the barrier, but she could dodge on either side, provided she was fast enough.

The pain in Aeron's chest was slightly less evident now; he must've been gradually getting used to Death's power.

---

"I really think we should all get some rest now. Dawn, could you take care of Raito?" Kiran yawned through his speech.

12. Just as he had planned, as soon as Eckart saw that his punch was dodged, he leapt back, putting himself safely out of the range of Sylvia's sleeve.

"C'mon, don't you know any other moves? Or are you a one-trick pony?" Eckart taunted. Eckart thrust out his hand and used his Evil Kenesis, attempting to hold Sylvia in place. Momentarily unsummoning his scythe, Eckart then used his other hand to control Sylvia's shadow; black spikes jumped up out of the pool of darkness, flying toward Sylvia's back. It would be difficult t dodge not only because of the Evil Kenesis, but also because the spikes were attacking from a blind spot. Check, Eckart thought to himself.

13. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Her eyes began to glow as she laughed. Both had made eye contact, which ment one thing. If Eckart would look, he would notice his legs turn to stone. Use the spikes pierced her back, but she didn't scream, but it wasn't killing her, simply causing her to grunt in psi'. But still, she focused on the rogue soul as he turned to stone, well at least his legs would.

It was too late when she realized...the roge soul had no lust within in his heart, he was not kidding. Insted...he was malicious from his appearance and abilities. Her moves were ment for assassination, not close combat.

14. Before the spikes fully pierced Sylvia, they retracted, and she was released from the grip of Eckart's Evil Kenesis.

"Our duel is over. You performed well," Eckart said. "Now, let's observe Trixis and Aeron and see what we can learn from their battle." Eckart wondered if he went too hard on his new companion, but decided that it was for the best. The Exorcists wouldn't show them any mercy, so it wouldn't do them any good to go easy in training. Eckart stood to the sidelines and watched Aeron and Trixis duel.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  15. Noir

Noir

"I guess there's no point staying here." Shuraito sighed. "We've rested enough. Let's go then." Shuraito continued as he stood up from his bed.
    "And the Rogue Souls might be training. That's pretty bad news, my father probably..." Shuraito thought as he looked down on his hand. But then Shuraito held his head. Shuraito shouts quietly in pain.
    "Brother! You shouldn't think about things too much." Dawn said as she noticed Shuraito holding his head. "Anyway... Zac?" Dawn said as she looked at Zac. "Can I go with you with Shuraito and the others out there...?"

---

Death then noticed he was standing outside for too long. He then goes inside. Before he goes inside, he hears clashing. It might be a battle...

16. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Trixis looked at Aeron with an innocent look, maybe if she were to seem helpless she could easily distract him. She looked to the ground and acted as if he were going to defeat her after all. Just when it seemed as if she were going to fail, she used to barrier to support her into her flip to her left, moving quickly out of the way from the rocks. One had scrapped her right arm, from her elbow to her wrist, but she shrugged it off understanding that she had felt no pain. When she caught her balance, she used Aerons' attack with the rocks and gravel and forved them over to where he was standing. If he dodged to his left, he would knock into a statue that she was seeming to portray into her own movement, as if she were making it evitate in some way. If he were to move to his right, Trixis would be standing there and awaiting to make the next move in her attack. Trixis crouched down in a stalk like motion and waited in a trance for Aeron to make his next move, a hypnotizing look erupting from her red tinted grey eyes.

OOC - Sorry about my shortage post, let me know if you would like me to add any extra detail. . .

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  17. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Uh-Yea! I mean if Rai here is okay with it," Zac said to Dawn, he was caught off guard when she asked that, and the way she said sounded like... No, she is an angel, he was immortal, cross species relationships won't ever work. Besides what would Rai think?!

18. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Kiran supressed a smile as he watched Dawn and Zac's conversation. "Then let's leave right now. The Rogue Souls are waiting to be killed, after all." he lamely joked, his fatigue being replaced with adrenaline. He had a bad feeling that the Rogue Souls would be a lot harder to beat than the previous ones, and considering the strength of the scythe-wielder, he was probably right.

---

Aeron looked to his left and right. It would be simple to dodge to the right, but he had a feeling that that's what Trixis was expecting him to do. On his left was a statue that he would surely knock into if he dodged that way. If he stayed in place, the rubble would make quick work of him. Either way, Trixis would win.

So he decided to do something reckless. He summoned a barrier directly in front of himself, then placed his hands over the barrier and charged it with as much lightning as he could muster. The rubble collided with the shield and disintegrated. The barrier dematerialised instantly and Aeron jumped away from the statue.

He raised both hands, preparing to finish Trixis off, before he caught a glimpse of her eyes. They were red tinted and made him want to stare into them forever. They were different to before, that much he knew.

He lapsed completely, forgetting what he was about to do. Was this one of her powers?

When he eventually found the will to look away, he realised that he was breathing heavily. He didn't know if it was from overexerting himself or from whatever weird power Trixis had just used on him, but he would have to make sure he didn't use too much energy. Without looking into Trixis' eyes, Aeron focused on the ground and several icicles began slowly rising near her. One in particular was about to rise on the spot which she crouched on. At the very least, he hoped that the icicles would break her out of her trance.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  19. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Trixis continued to stare at Aeron and her movement was little. The icicles below her, which were still forming, started to crack and soon pieces were beginning to fall to the now brittle ground. Her breathing was steady as she consintrated on her next move. She flickered her eyes to the ground and back and tried to hold Aeron's stare long enough for the crack she had formed on the ground to reach him.

If his foot were to step into the crack, this would throw him off balance long enough for her to make a quick attack. She would be able to throw the levitating statue, which had stalked closer and closer towards him, and crash it into him while he was still down, this would work, but if his gaze broke, then he would make his next attack on her.

Trixis thought quickly and sent thoughts into Aerons head. Telling him to drop his guard and give up. Telling him to quit and claim her the strongest between them. If he were to think these things, this will definetly throw him off balance.

Trixis began to creep forward in a stalk like motion, still holding her red tinted, hypnotizing eyes on Aeron until her were to make his next move, or if he were able to make a move at all.

20. Noir

Noir

Shuraito sat near the bed. "Don't worry Zac, she's not weak at all." Shuraito chuckled and kept his head down. "You haven't seen her powers yet." Shuraito said looking at him with his eyes widened.
    Shuraito then stood and summons his Exorcist Gun.