• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Spirit World

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Noir, Aug 25, 2012.

1. The aura of the four Rogue Souls was merged together as one powerful energy. Eckart could feel the power all around him, pulsing and empowering all of them. He too felt the urge to unleash a devastatingly powerful attack using the aura, but he quieted the urge rather easily. Eckart opened his eyes and what he saw made him smile.

Their aura manifested into a giant energy field that surrounded them and almost filled the entire room. It was like a constantly shifting orb of power, made of several different colors that coalesced and divided again. The sight was magnificent. I could never have done this alone, Eckart silently observed. Teamwork really is something incredible!

Just as he thought that, Eckart sensed something that he was sure the others would pick up on as well. The aura of Death himself. Eckart stood up, slowly decreasing the aura he was charging with the group.

"Death is here," Eckart said to them. "Let's greet him, shall we?" Eckart began to walk without waiting for them. he knew they would catch up when they were ready. Eckart went through the temple to the room that Death was in.

"Lord Death," Eckart spoke in a reverent tone. He bowed politely. "You grace us with your presence. Is there something you need from your humble servants?" Eckart looked out the window. His eyes widened at the armies of hell that he saw outside. "Your armies... they're here." Eckart looked to Death and bowed even lower. "Lord Death, is this the army that you said I was worthy to lead? I would like nothing more than to become a general under you."

OOC: Sorry I keep taking so long guys :( juggling three threads and real life nonsense. I'm going to try and be more active though, because I really don't want this thread to die.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  2. Noir

Noir

"Yes, and this army would be now yours for now." Death said. "You would lead all armies, but also there is a chance for the other Rogue Souls to lead one." Death continued.

---

"Alright, alright, let's go guys..." Dawn said as she opened the door. She goes downstairs and is about to go outside. But then Dawn felt something. The presence was too strong to be felt it could even reach the Heavens. It was the aura of demons and hell creatures. There were too many, and Dawn feared this. She quickly goes back inside, and sighed on the door, sitting.

3. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Dawn? What's going on? Are you okay?" Zac aske as he saw her sitting near the door and decided to perch next to her, "Did you feel something bad?"

-----------------------------

Sylvia had followed Eckart and saw the armies, "Oh good, the welcoming party is here," Sylvia said as she walked next to Eckart, "What's the occasion? The end of the world coming a bit early? Or is this just a gift for being a rogue soul?"

4. Noir

Noir

"There's... so.. many-- enemies.." Dawn covered her face with her arms, which was in her legs. "Too many... of them. They're like... demons..."

---

Shuraito was packing his things. He saw a necklace showing a picture of his mother. He then goes nears it and sat next to it, looking at it.
    "Mother's... necklace?" Shuraito said as he picked it up. Then he closed it and keeps it, going to give it to his mother.

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Shuya suddenly awoke to an immense pressure in the air, he could sense not one or two enemies but at least an army, he jumped out of bed holstering both his Desert Eagles and sheathing his katana. He then ran out the door almost kicking it down and walking to Dawn. "I can't tell... can you give me an estimate on the amount of enemies out there?" asked Shuya.

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"AGH!!!" Zac screamed when he heard the sudden movement of another voice. He turned around and saw the newcomer, Shuya and saw he was an angel. He didnt pay attention at first and focused on Dawn. He placed a hand on her shoulder and looked at her face,

"Hey...the Bible says no Weapon formed against us shall prosper, we have nothing to worry," Zac said with a confident smile and sat down as well, "It also says God is always there to protect us, we will be fine," he then finally got up and saw the newcomer,

"Um...I'm guessing you're a relative of them?"

7. "A little bit of both I think," Eckart said, looking back at Sylvia with a shark-toothed smile.

Eckart hesitated for a moment and looked down to the ground in contemplation. Normally, Eckart thought. I would've just controlled all of the armies and not cared about the others. However... Eckart turned to Silvia.

"Sylvia. I feel like it would be strategically sound for each of us to have our own regiment of demons to lead. However, I know your powers are best for assassination, something that cannot be performed with an army behind you," Eckart explained. "That is why I believe you should take a squad of imps, nothing more. I need you to put your sneak attacking prowess to use by flanking our enemy," Eckart turned to Death and bowed. "A thousand thanks, my lord, for providing us with this opportunity. I must discuss strategy with my companions, but as you can see two are still absent. Allow me to fetch them."

Eckart turned on his heels and went back toward the meditation room to see why Aeron and Trixis have not joined them.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012