• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Help Thread (SOME SPOILERS!!!!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by King of Darkness, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I myself don't ever use sleights unless I use a premium card first. I don't like the concept of never using those cards again. Although I do like Ars Arcanum, even if the value is between 1 and 6. If I had the Riku card in my deck though, I wouldn't mind so much. What does Lethal Flame even do?

2. calebmoorehead

calebmoorehead New Member

What I did in the game was sleighted out Sonic Blades throughout my deck, then when I could no longer have anymore sonic blades, I put all the 9s in then all the 8s. Even if you can't use the sleights, if you make the sleight cards for Sonic Blade all 7s, those are pretty high. Also, I always kept four 0 cards in the deck. After I got those, I put in at least 4 cure cards then a megaelixer and an elixer. If you have the Riku card, it's really good to put in the deck, but the most common enemy card I put in was the Shadow card, since it's effect helped a lot and it didn't cost much cp. You basically don't need to worry about how much health you have in the game, I finished with about 200 hp, and the only battle I had trouble with was Marluxia's first battle, but I worked around his attacks. One other thing to pump up your deck is 3 cloud cards. If they are high cards, the attacks are most likely gonna be successful and the reaction command is easy to pull off. If the sleight is successful, you have a lot of damage done with that one sleight. I would also like to add, having plenty of premium cards is NOT a bad thing if they are good premium cards. If you can finish the battle in enough time, then you most likely will still have some cards left over. I beat the last bosses with other half of my cards premium and only reloading about once, and megaelixers reloads those cards regardless. Hope some of this helped a bit :eek: Oh one more thing, the last battle against marluxia, if you have 9's and you have the sleight that auto breaks any other card, then keep those 9's stocked if he uses an attack you know you don't like. (Marluxia likes to sleight in the last battle) Try not to use cards below 6 in battles close to the middle of the game.

Leveling suggestion for the game: Open every room, and defeat every enemy in each world you travel to. Try and keep the calm bounties and moment's reprieves to a minimum. I suggest only one calm bounty per world. Premium rooms are always nice, too.

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

.... I'm bit don't understand because it's too long, but i understand. but don't forget to know enemy's element weakness and use Lethal flame: Time + Attack + Attack. It's stop the enemy's movement and give a lot damage of them. Although i also like Reflect raid and Judgement.

And my friend said Roxas card is a good one, but where do i get it?

4. calebmoorehead

calebmoorehead New Member

You have to start Riku's story then go back with Sora to Twilight Town and open up the Door to Rewards.

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Oh, thanks now i get it! :D
    does anyone know what cards (world card) should i put for increasing the munny?

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

No real thing for that,its all the same really.The only way would probably be to switch Hollow Bastion and the hundred acre wood.Alot more rooms that way

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I got a tough question. How do you beat Zexion in Reverse Rebirth? He keeps on stealing my cards and leaves me with barely any.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just beat him. Although any tips for others for when they go against Zexion could be useful.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

easy way: card duel and break his card

hard way: slash him or break his card

I used easy way and eventually no damage. :D

9. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I hated that fight!The best I can say is try to 0 him before you lose your cards so you dont,hit hard,and hit fast.Riku's fastest attack is his jump-spin attack in Dark Mode, and it has barley any recovery between the hits

10. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

How do you beat Hades? I've been stuck on him for a while.

11. nioni95

nioni95 New Member

ok i need help fighting riku for the 4th time after destiny islands, any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.