• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Help Thread (SOME SPOILERS!!!!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by King of Darkness, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

put many magic cards, because you could defeat him with magic, then use card break to counter the Trickmaster's attack

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I have like 2 magic cards, where can I get more?

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I don't wanna sound like a total noob, but where's the moogle? :eek:

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

from moogle room's card (map card)

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Oh, ok. You can use the moogle card in any world right?

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Yeah, depending of how card's value to the door.

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

yes.also,make sure you have plenty of cp and some zeros.blizzard is your best bet in magic.probably absorbs fire.if you have it,blizzard raid would help

9. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

how do i beat Vexen because he seems pretty tough? how do i get around his shield?

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I have always found it useful to break his sleights. Then quickly run up behind him and attack. And using Cloud's Omnislash helps a bit.

If you're wondering how to use Omnislash, just make a sleight out of three Cloud cards.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Use many firaga and thundaga. And don't use blizzard! And use sonic blade and lethal flame, lethal flame even could break his guard. and firaga and fire boost is great combo too.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  12. roxasisamazing

roxasisamazing New Member

I recommend using donald cards to a minimum just because he usually uses blizzard and that would headl Vexen... Yeah and keep breaking his sleighs and that should get his sheild outta the way... Save your zero cards and have a couple of hi potions...

13. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

dude ever since antlantica (two floors ago) i've been looking for two more Cloud cards.

14. Desert Warrior

Well, either get them from a Moogle Shop or find them in treasure chests. Or find them from breaking things. I know that they're hard to find.

15. dualblade

dualblade Break!

They appear more often in the higher priced moogle packets.Fire is your best bet,its high damage,and more so against him cause of his Ice element.

16. Desert Warrior

Since we're still talking about strategies, there's this one deck I made that was useful against the final Riku battle. I'm sure it's good against any boss.

Put every cure card you have at the end of the deck. Then add a couple zero keyblade cards (Try to stay away from the Kingdom Key cards though. They're the weakest that I've seen.). Then add as many 9 and 8 keyblade cards. Use the zeroes to break sleights.

17. dualblade

dualblade Break!

A little something for your strategy.I only use zeros for breaking,so Kingdom keys are best because of there low cp,and lowest zero cp is good

18. Desert Warrior

True. But they are kinda weak when it comes to hitting things. I'd need to look at my game again to see if I used Kingdom Key zeroes in that deck.

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

your strategy is nice, but you need more sleight for make great damage for the enemy. Like lethal flame, sonic blade, and ragnarok (but the chance for hit is too low)

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I never used zero's for attacking,so they work great for me.Sleights are good,but make sure you have enough attack cards so you dont run out when they are gone,or have enough item and enemy cards to keep em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.