• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Glow of a Storm (A Poem I Wrote)

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics' started by draco009, Sep 25, 2012.

1. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Author: Me. Andy Kennedy. (Yes this is my actual name)

Purpose: I need to see that people see that nervous glow inside of me, and everyone else. I feel its important. To me, To the Readers, To everyone really.

The Glow of a Storm

I am Storm.
    I Roar, and roll, but want to no more.
    I have the nervous glow you see, and
    It lies inside me.

I want to show it to the world,
    But all that comes out is pour pour pour.
    This in turn make them hate,
    Whenever I’m around their place.

I try and try, to make them see,
    This nervous glow inside of me.
    More and more rain comes forth,
    Blinding those who came before.

I need to let them see,
    This nervous glow inside me.
    As time grew long,
    The wind picked up, tall and Strong.

They more I try the more they flee,
    They’ll never see the glow in me.
    I move away in tears,
    never looking behind with fears.

They do not see the nervous glow,
    No matter how hard I try to show.
    But little did he know.
    His nervous glow was a Rainbow.

Share this with others so that they can know that their nervous glow is not underlooked, not under-shown. It lies in our wakes, where we are; where we were, but we try so hard to show it that it gets left behind. I wrote this because I feel you should all know, Your nervous glow lies not in your wake but right deep inside. Inside of you, your friends, and everyone you greet; You always leave a rainbow after you meet.

(You don't have to share it, but I have shared it with a bunch of people and have yet to hear their reactions. I want to share this with you all, because I feel it needs to be shared with everyone. Tell me what you think about it.)

EtherealSummoner likes this.
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... .... .... ... ... Yuna emoticon:

[​IMG]

I do not even have to worry about two of the grammar problem. I honestly love this. Even I go through something like this when I try so hard to prove something and that ends up becoming a burden on me as I end up carrying someone else's burdens. So right now, I am completely and mentally stable right now and more relaxed. More like a blessed poem for daily life.

3. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Thank You. When I wrote this, i really didn't know at the beginning, what i had. And then as I continued writing, I realized that this was about not just me but everyone who reads it. That's why I have to share it.
    I want people to look at this and realize that everyone is allowed to be themselves.
    Also, I go through this as well, but I feel its meant to happen. People need to realize the glow(or light) that resides in them. I feel people have all of these emotions of good and happiness that are locked up inside somewhere were they cannot see them, but everyone else can.

Thank you again SB. ;)