• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by King of Darkness, Dec 1, 2014.

1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

So that Star Wars Episode VII trailer dropped the other day, and by a show of hands who here is excited for it? Or maybe the trailer detracts you from wanting to see it or just raises some red flags for you, such as the new lightsaber or maybe even a black guy playing a Stormtrooper (the latter which, unknown to me until today, has actually drawn some criticism)?

He's the trailer in case anyone has missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ If I remember right, when the first cast lists were released, people bitched because there weren't enough minority actors. Figures that now people would be bitching about the opposite.

I haven't been following this movie; I have no clue what it's about or anything. The trailer looked okay to me- no obvious red flags or anything that worried me, but nothing that made me feel super stoked, either. So, I'm tentatively excited, and waiting to learn more.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I liked it. Not sure why there was outrage for a black stormtrooper. Maybe these people actually thought Lando was the only black man in the galaxy.