• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Epic of Sir Darcius (dar-see-us)

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by Key King, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key King

Key King Member

Many, many years ago when knights and nomads patrolled the Earth, In the days of the legendary King Arthur of Camelot, lived a man more legendary than the rest. His name was Sir Darcius. He and his two partners Sir Ace and Sir Damascus traveled the Earth together. Ace was skilled in the staff, Damascus was skilled in the sword, and Darcius was one for the bow. Though he preferred to use his cutlass, Darcius could fire arrows like no other. The story of Darcius is long, and there are many.
    So sit back, relax, and prepare yourself for the Epic Of Darcius...

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I'm subscribing to this now, I want to see where this goes.

3. Key King

Key King Member

(thank ya' knight *tips hat*)

Darcius wandered through the vast stretches of English land. His brown stallion snorted as he came to a halt, looking around at the empty territory. He rode on, wondering why no one would be in such a magnificent place...a cloaked man walked towards him, approaching slowly. Darcius noticed more coming his way, making a ring about two men wide and 20 men across. he was surrounded. The men were closing in, and Darcius realized just who these men were. They had no name, but Darcius knew them very well. They pillaged small villages and attacked weakened communities. Darcius had ran into them before, and it had cost one of his comrades their life...To Be Continued

4. Key King

Key King Member

(flashback time :) )

Darcius, Ace, and Damascus were together, riding through England. Darcius was training an apprentice, and he too was with them. The boy's name was Erik, and he was 18. A muscular boy who had skill in the bow. Darcius was teaching him, and this was the first time he had taken him out on an adventure. Darcius, Ace, Damascus, and Erik rode farther, laughing and joking the whole way. A group of cloaked figures started to approach, forming a circle of about 50 men. Each one drew a sword. Darcius pulled his bow, and Erik did the same. Damascus and Ace drew their own weapons and jumped of their horses. One of the figures shot an arrow. It missed. That triggered it. Ace and Damascus charged in different directions, Darcius covered Ace, while Erik covered Damascus. Darcius sent a volley of arrows streaming toward the enemies. In the end all was well. they had all made it out with minor injuries, except for Damascus, who had a gash on his side. Darcius surveyed the mess. There was a cry of pain and Darcius whipped around. Erik had fell, an arrow in his chest. One of the enemy had shot him. The enemy fell, dead. The arrow would've hit Darcius, but Erik jumped in the way Damascus reported. Darcius wept and promised himself that he would never train another apprentice.

Darcius turned back to the task at hand, calmly pulling his bow. This would be the last time they messed with him! To Be Continued

5. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

so is there a new part coming out soon?

6. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i liked them. Even though im super late

7. Key King

Key King Member

yeah I'll make one soon, I'm sick right now though, so not all that soon...

8. Axl

Axl New Member

Hey, I like it too much. I want to read more of this soon.

9. Key King

Key King Member

He notched an arrow, and drew back the string. *THWANG!* One of the figures leapt to avoid the arrow. It tore through his shoulder, and he screamed with pain. The force pushed him back, and the protruding arrowhead struck the man behind him in the face. The arrow sunk in, leaving the two men pinned together. "ENOUGH." said a voice, firmly, but calmly. Another figure stepped through the ranks of the evil warriors. As it did, the men parted to clear a path. The figure held a long, crooked knife. One man scowled, and the knife was up in an instant, making a gash from just below the man's hairline, to his cheek. "You didn't need the eye anyways." said the figure. It stepped forward, and Darcius immediately realized that it was a woman. She threw down her hood, she had long, black hair, and cold grey eyes. "Fight me. If you win, you go free, if you lose well then..." A man stepped forward, carting a giant battle axe. "I don't fight women." Darcius replied. "Too bad." the woman said, and she kicked Darcius in the gut, knocking him to the ground. "Fine then." he growled. He drew a long hunting knife from it's sheath at his side. He drew his cutlass, and stuck it into the ground. He got ready, and prepared himself for what was to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.