• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Banshee.

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by Xavier, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Intro:
    My life isn't something that its described in an few words or more so let me start here. How I came to be within the world that never was is that I remember waking up in an endless and formless dark void. I began to take notice that I couldn't talk as if the darkness was gripping itself around my mouth.

I've tried to call out for help however I couldn't formulate the words to do so. for awhile I began to simply float there inside the darkness the sensation was almost like falling except with no end near. The darkness made me feel like I was alone and truly I was alone inside this empty formless void of nothingness.

Using up the last of my strength I was able to form only two words."Help...me." I felt the darkness tighten its grip around my mouth as if it was slowly taking away my ability to speak.I then passed out as the darkness slowly engulfed me in its embrace.

In an dream I can't describe or was it an dream? I couldn't tell which part was the dream or simply wishful thinking however the dream goes like this. It always starts like this an blue stary sky an ocean in the background and an beach I could almost hear the roar of the waves and the smell of the salt water.

I could feel the sand in between my toes but then I woke in an strange world. An man stood before me and offered a place to stay were I could regain my strength. I took notice that i couldn't speak no matter how hard i tried so i simply nod my head yes.

His face and body was covered up by some kind of coat and his voice resembled some kind of an old man. I fallowed this man to some kind of castle the size was rather large but it was like nothing i ever seen. He lead me inside the walls and the inside of it was white as far as the eye could see. He told me to stay close or else I could end up getting lost I walked close to him as he lead me to some kind of room.

Before I could enter he told me that this castle may awaken memories that may not or may be true. He then let me proceed into the room inside was an basic guest room one bed already prepared. I walked into the room and closed the door then I got into the bed. I instantly fallen asleep however my dream began again but much clearer then before I am looking up at an stary sky as me and what appears to be my friends are watching the sky for something.

My eyes shift to the ocean as i feel myself walking over to it to watch the horizon.I then awaken again and silently began to wonder why was I having these memories obviously it couldn't be the castle because I had this memory before or did I? I then gotten out of bed and opened my door it appears I wasn't in the castle anymore as the white hallways were replaced with something that resembles an church of some sort.

chapter 2
    I could hear bells ringing above me the sound was beautiful.I wanted to cry but i noticed that i couldn't however
    questions were now going to be answered and one of them was this who am I,were do I come from and what is my purpose for being here.If these questions were going to be answered i had to find them myself and by my self as I couldn't ask anyone that I'll come in contact with.

I began to look for the man in the black hood however it was like he vanished and it appeared I was trapped in this strange and unknown world.I began to walk outside the church and as soon as i was outside I was jumped by something and once again rendered unconscious by something or someone.I awoke several moments latter as I was once again face to face with the man in the hood.

If I could speak i would be chewing his head off with my non stopped questions however once again I was hit once again with the very strong reminder that I couldn't talk.I let out an low disapproving grumble to show I wasn't pleased from being taken by surprise.The man told me that I was an nobody which was nothing more then an being without an heart and that his/her memories of his/her previous life was gone

Sense I couldn't give the man my name he had given me the name Xavier,but the thing that still remains is that I don't feel easy about existing just to be existing.There has to be more to my existence then that meets the eye I refuse to go on like that just an being without meaning and without purpose.He asked me if i was interested in joining an organization called Organization 13. I refused his offer by nodding my head no then out of no were came these creatures that looked like they were in white jackets. The man in the hood called them dusk which according to him were lesser nobodies.

He told me if i still refused to join I'll be destroyed. I growled an bit angry however deep inside myself i could feel an surge of energy building up.This scared me at first as i didn't know what was happening at first I could feel my mouth opening as if by itself then all of that energy began to unleash it self. I could feel the ground shake and crack under the weight of this energy. The walls also began to quake as well however they didn't look like they could cave in and brake. After the energy had emptied itself the man and the dusk seemed to have vanished at first I had no idea what was happening to me.

I cared very little what just happened however after what just happened I was left completely depleted of my previous strength. I fell to the ground then once again I blacked out. I remember i was breathing very rapidly what ever it was had left me in an very dangerous situation and I worried that I wouldn't undercover my reason for being.

Chapter 3
    I awoke several hours latter and from the looks of it I was back inside the church from before and I was laid up in some kind of bed.I had to get up and leave but no matter how much I wanted to my strength was completely gone from the previous encounter with the dusk. I couldn't be laid up in bed as I had to be on my way to chase these memories be they real or something that cursed darkness implanted inside my head.

Soon as I was strong enough I began to train myself in order to master my strange and powerful abilities. It seems that I have the power of sound despite not having the ability to speak. I am able and at will to call upon the my power of sound and transform it in the form of an attack however at the price of my strength and these abilities as well as my power can't be used all the time.

I hate violence and so i will do all that I can to avoid it at all cost.My abilities and power really does put an strain on me but i will defend myself if necessary from any foe that will try and do me harm.However I must be on my way but question is how do i leave this place? after further exploration of powers it seems that i can open up portals but were does it lead.

I walked inside and noticed that everything changed.I have no knowledge of my powers nor how the worked all i wanted was to get out of this portal.I see an opening and rush towards the exit however doing so I tripped then I fell through.The area I was in was an bit different however it looked like the beach from my dreams the sand,the ocean and smell all felt the same but it wasn't it.

I felt an wave of sadness wash over me I knew my answers were somewhere beyond my reach but it will be an long time but questions in my mind are.Who am I,were my i find my answers and were do i come from? I may never find them or It may take forever but that's the chance I am willing to take.

chapter 4
    The sun beats down my back as I look across the ocean and up at the sky knowing full well that my answers and quest have only just begun strange new worlds and strange new people are only around the corner. How would i know were to find my answers to both my memories and my existence.

Was the man in the hood correct that the castle could awaken both true and false memories. No he can't be correct I had these memories long before I ever came to that castle but am I fooling myself am I chasing something that truly may or may not be there?

No I can't think like that my memories are my memories and nothing can ever change that. If they are false then I wounder forever trapped in my own sadness and loneliness but if they are true then I shall hunt down the meanings to them till the end even though I shall never find the answers I seek.

Is this my fate that I face? is this the choice that I face at the cross roads of my journeys start do I choose to believe that the answers I seek are someplace else or do I deny them and Become an wonder for all eternity? I have to make an choice soon other wise I may regret my indecision for all time.

I chose not to believe I don't have an heart and that i am without purpose. If I exist without purpose then I wouldn't exist at all no refuse to believe this. The man in the hood is wrong I exist because I have an heart and purpose I just have to find them no matter were I go but am I willing to face disappointment that may lay ahead.

The sun slowly sets as I watch with awe but questions overflow my mind.Were do I go from here and were do i start my journey and do I start this alone?Yes I will go at this alone just how I start this in the beginning and if necessary I will end this alone.

Chapter 5

I walk away from the ocean with the sun towards my back as I think back on the events that brought me here to this point in time.Nothing could have prepared me for this point in time an choice an destiny to choose from and my fate to be decided.

I find an cave to stay for the night however in the morning I will choose what to do but I know deep down if I make the wrong choice I'll regret it for all time. Then again I wouldn't be here if I didn't have an purpose and an destiny to go after.

I start to think back to the man in the hood.He can't be anyone good but what if he holds the key to all of my unanswered questions what if he knows who I am really and truly and maybe he knows where he can find the answers that I seek?

Should I seek him out and join his organization then maybe find the answers that may or may not be there or maybe I should seek my own guidance? No I will not go back to him he's the one that told me I don't exist or have an heart and if I join him I'll end up believing an possible lie. I know what needs to be done tomorrow I'll head out and find my own answers I don't need nobody but myself for now.

I lay down up against the cave wall and slowly drift off to sleep the dream is still the same filling me with an possible hope of finding the answers that i seek. I think about the life I could have had which involves friends and an possible family.

I let out an sad groan which echos throughout the cave as I think about it but again I am unable to cry.Why is it I don't have an heart am I so unimportant that I can never ever truly feel sadness and only put on pretend game of having an heart? No I have an heart and no one else will tell me other wise If they see me only as an empty shell with no real feelings what so ever then they can say all they want but that won't change the fact of my feelings are real.

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

"Lila, I would like to purchase three of your best melons, please!" Lila then proceeded to pull out a crate of her plumpest melons and placed them on the counter! "That'll be 73 Munny, miss April!". April then exchanged her Munny for the Melons. It was these types of exchanges that Vexe had heard countless times in Twilight Town's shopping district. As far as she knew, this was all there was! But compared to these people, she was definitely different. She had no job, no family. Just no one and nothing to call her own. What made her different from everyone else?

She soon made her way to the Sandlot to watch the Struggle Tournament as she does from time to time, while contemplating her existence. And unexpectedly, today, she was asked to participate. The boy took her by surprise. And before she was given the chance to decline. She was being tugged to the stage. As she was handed a weapon and given an explanation, her opponent was a brute of man. One with too much gel, fancy clothing, and an obnoxious attitude. "Do you really expect me to fight a woman" he exclaimed. "A daffodil has no place here!" Despite her timid personality, she was determined to defeat the man in front of her. It wasn't too long afterwards that the match started. "Fair warning, young lady!" the man boasted. "I am on a 24 time winning-streak in this here, Struggle Tournament. I advise you to resign now before you get . . ." Before he could finish his words, blood was running down his nose. Vexe had delivered a clean hit to his face causing a nose bleed. "AHHHHH! She hit me. She really hit me! My face. I can't! I quit!" he said running off in disgrace!

After applauds and a reward, Vexe waited and sat on a bench of the sandlot until nightfall. Still, thinking about why she was born and her purpose. When her mind was overwhelmed in thought, she decided to leave, then abruptly strange creatures appeared with even stranger movements and a hooded man appeared. "I have the answers. You seek!" He extended his hand to her. This was it! Answers! But there was something "off" about this man. Something dark. Vexe was truly frightened at this point. She tried to make a break for it, but the Dusks quickly surrounded her. "You do not have a choice!" The hooded man scolded. "HELP!!!" Vexe shouted. "HELP!!!" The Dusks leaped into the air about to attack, but in a flash of light all had disappeared. The hooded man was not too pleased! Vexe took this opportunity to run, and got as far as the stage till the man grabbed her. "I will always find you!" he said viciously squeezing tighter. Vexe was frantic the only thing running through her mind was that she wanted to be somewhere safe, by the sea! Someplace away from here. Vexe extended her hand. A black misty portal appeared displaying an image of an island. "What!" the hooded man shouted, and in a flash of light blinded him causing him to let her go. Vexe crawled and jumped into the portal, and it closing itself behind her.

3. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Xavier had gotten up an hour earlier as he headed outside the cave then headed to the shoreline. As he walked out of the cave he noticed that the sun was just coming up above the shoreline. The sight was breath taking.

It was like someone took every single color and painted it all on an canvas. His eyes widen as he was taken back by it not even in his most wildest existence has he seen anything like it. Orange,red and yellow all working together to form this.

Xavier decided to stay on the shoreline just for an few more moments then he'll head out on his quest to discover the meaning behind his memories but he could still hear the words of that man in the hoods voice creep back inside his mind. "You are an nobody an being without an heart or memories your former life is over."

Xavier lets out an sad groan as he shakes his head in order to get rid of that thought."What does he know. I have an heart and memories that man knows nothing about me and yet the onlything I have are these memories."

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Vexe awoken to a cool, refreshing feeling! It was water. "Where am I" she thought, rolling over. But none of that mattered, she was on an island surrounded by water which she had never ever experience. A sense of joy went over her! She played in the water for a while as if she was a child. Her clothes completely drenched. It was then that she remembered what had happened previously. The man in the black coat, the creepy monsters, and a flash of light, but it seemed none of that had followed her there, which she sighed in relief. "First things, first! These wet clothes!" she removed her clothes and placed them on a nearby rock to dry and went back to the sea to bathe. Her skin glistening in the water, flowing through her every curve.

5. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Xavier could hear splashing nearby.He went to investigate but he soon discovers an girl playing in the water.He was taken back by her at first but he remained on his toes as he knows nothing about her. Xavier just stands there watching her play hoping she hasn't noticed him yet as he doesn't want try and tell her he can't talk.