• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Arcade

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Destiny, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It has seemingly become a bit of a graveyard it seems. But out of curiosity, who all still uses the arcade here on the site?

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I've been using it from time to time.

Of course, now that I've topped the high scores in Tetris and Helicopter, I could deal with it being gone. :p

But on a serious note, it does have the potential to distract people from the forums; I think there have been some people that came here just for the sake of arcade, which is no bueno.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You monster. Do you know how hard I worked to get the high score in Tetris? It was hard and you just took it away from me.

I've only ever seen one member do that (For Tetris, ironically). He made a post basically saying he was gonna take the high score and that's all I remember seeing from him.

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I can assure you, DW, that I had to work quite hard myself to reclaim that bragging right.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Alright, good to know, there's a good chance that next generation KHPlanet will not have an arcade unless somebody of course has justifications to keeping it.

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Bye, Arcade!!!
    ------------

We now have the capability to add new games, but I seriously despise having an arcade on a forum. If and when we upgrade the forum, the arcade is not coming with us.

7. Dion

Dion Member

I use it, even thought it's glitchy and won't record high scores from time to time.

8. Mike

Mike Member

Wow, I haven't touched this arcade in 6 years or so haha. Yeah, I think it's completely irrelevant to the site, and when installing a new forum build, it should probably go the way of Old Yeller.

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I used to play games in it quite a bit, but honestly, it's been a while, and I suck at just about every one of them anyhow, so it wouldn't bother me, either, if the arcade vanished. This site has a lot of features seemingly designed to distract people from actually posting on the forum. :rolleyes: