• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Terra

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy I-VI' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 26, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I never did play Final Fantasy VI but I always want to have the game. I have been watching videos of her and to me, I think that she is up there with Yuna in my opinion. What do all of you think about Terra? She's not no keyblade wielder but she is just as tough as any other hero or heroine.

Attached Files:

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I liked Terra, though she wasn't my favorite VI character. She had an interesting, if sad, backstory that I enjoyed learning about, and she was handy to have in combat, what with her special abilities and all.

3. Raven

Raven New Member

Terra's easily one of the stronger final fantasy main characters and her storyline is one of the best. I respect her.

4. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Yeah, i wasnt crazy about the love story shifting focus from terra to celes just because terra was on a quest to learn what love is. The ending she got is nice and all, but in my head canon she will always be with locke. XD