• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tales of Nexus (Private RP)

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by NeRo, Mar 16, 2015.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Tales of Nexus takes place on a planet known as Iridesia. Iridesia relies on large obelisk monuments known as Cryas to supply them with Mana. Mana is the source of life for the people of Iridesia. There are three Major Cryas on Iridesia. They are located on each of the nations of Pratotio, Helix, and Rize Maxia

The world has been at a seemingly peaceful state for years, there have been whispers of war but nothing notable. though this does not mean that the nations do not bicker with one another. As the years go by Mana consumption has become more and more a prevalent problem among the world. Cryas deposits have been going dry, mines have been exploding, and places that once flourished with Cryas and Mana are now barren or starting to dry up. Cryas has become so scarce that the use of it has been restricted to military use unless given permission to use them. What is causing the mana of this world to suddenly start to fade away in a world that once flourished with it?

Rumors of the Kruxios return have been murmur'd around that this is punishment for the world, though these people have been chalked up as fanatics of an old civilization. But there may indeed be truth to these words...

What truth's are yet to be told, what mysteries are yet left to unfold? These are all questions that must have the answers to them found if this world is to be saved...

The Nations

Rieza Maxia: the Imperial Country, is the largest country and the most heavily populated with Cryas. It is also the most technologically advanced. Rieza Maxia is an empire with a long history whose Large quantity of Cryas and use of it has granted it incredible majesty and prosperity.

Helix: is a developing country whose power is derived from the control of monsters and the might of its military. Helix has the most powerful Military amongst the three warring nations with the most adept fighters.

Pratotio: The Holy Countrt. Pratotio has little military might but is heavily protected by The Church of Kruxio. This country is the church capital of all Iridesia. It is home to mostly Followers of the Kruxios Church and politicians.

Characters: ----insert later

Template-
    Name
    Apperance
    Homeland
    Weapons
    Skills ( Optional )
    Personalty
    Bio

2. Sonata

Sonata New Member

The town of Russet may have looked small to an outside eye, but in reality it held much importance in the country of Helix. On this day especially, there was a visit from the royal visier who had a message for Crimson Merines. Traveling with him was a member of royalty, the young princess. Or at least, this is what was the day's gossip among the older women of the town. The royal carriage was parked outside the Merines Manor, prompting a few glances. But what was the current center of attention was not the carriage, but the pair of girls doing whatever it took to get a peek inside.

The two kept jumping up and down, though their heads only barely made it to the window. The gardener shook their head at them, only offering a chuckle as he continued his work. With a huff of indignation, the younger child crossed her arms. "I can't see anything!" Her voice broke a bit, making her sentence come off with a slight squeal. She was much shorter than her older sister, wearing an orange sweatshirt and khaki shorts. In fact, even with her squeaky voice, at a first glance no one would know she was even a girl. "Vanille! This isn't working!" She whined to her older sister.

The older one had hair just as gold as the other child, her eyes blue and round as well. Her own hair was wrapped in two pigtails and she wore a violet spring dress and white sandals. She raised a small hand to her chin, thinking intensely. "If only Vixx were out here...we could have snuck in with him." She murmured, looking around. She raised an eyebrow at a few pebbles on the ground. "I have an idea. Grab a rock or two, Citrine, and follow me!"

After a united nod Citrine grabbed a few pebbles and made a mad dash after her sister. The pair waved to the gardener who only chuckled at them again, and they ran around their house. The pair knew the manor like the back of their hands, though they were expressly forbidden by their mother to go in. They were told the Merines family was having a very special guest and thus was not allowed there today. That only spurred the girls' interest, and thus they made sure that they would get in by any means necessary. So of course they were going to make sure they got in to see what all the fuss was about.

The pair stopped by a certain window, and at this point Vanille took both pebbles in her hands. She took an aim, and then fired, the pebble directly hitting the window. "Vixx!" Citrine yelped, hopping up and down in place. "VIXX!" She hollered as Vanille continued to hit the window with pebbles.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Master Vermillion, your father has planned a very important meeting with very important people. It's imperative that you be on your best behavior. And older man said calmly to the short redheaded child. " Gosh Bort okay geeez!" The boy exclaimed. " Hey! who is my dad meeting with anyway? i mean if they are coming to my house i have a right to know don't I? Before he could answer a large carriage had appeared at the courtyard of the Merines Manor. " Ahh i do apologize Master Vermillion but a butler has his duties." like that he had made his way to the front door. preparing to open for the visitors.

Vermillion sat at the top of the stairs flipping a single gold coin in his hands, it was a special coin to him. His mother gave it to him and told him whenever he has a tough time making a choice to flip the coin that whatever outcome was to come next would be fate. The choice he was about to flip for was should he sneak out and ignore whatever dumb meeting his dad cooked up or do as he was told. But before he could place his thumb under the coin a loud booming voice came from behind him.

" Vermillion!"

The redhead boy shivered and placed the coin into his pocket. Turning his head he had a guilty smile on his face. His father towered over him and simply knelled down. " For just a while i need you to stay in your room while your mother and i handle some important business, But when you come out there is someone very important for you to meet now run along." Vermillion stood up and dusted off his shorts. For a child with such a wealthy family he dressed like any child. Dressed in a blue t shirt with a large turtle on it and green shorts. " Yes sir" he said a bit under-toned. as he marched off to his room he closed the door behind him and her a tapping at his glass. He ran over to see what was the sound and right before he got to the window .

"VIXX!!"

He hurried and lifted the window open and made a quick motion over his mouth with a single finger. " Oh my gosh guys can you shhhh!! my dad'll kill me if he catches you two here! But he's got me cooped up in here because he's meeting with someone, i didn't see who it was though." He reached in his pocket and felt the coin. " Actually you know what." He gave it a toss and it landed on heads. " Just gimmie a sec ok" He grabbed his bed sheet and made a small rope to climb down.

As his feet touched the grass he ducked down and motioned for them to get down as well. " ok just follow me" he said in a sly voice as he snuck around the side of the Manor and made his way to the back gate slipping through. " ok let's bail this joint!" He waited for them on the other side of the gate with his hands on the back of his head. " So what's up?"

4. Sonata

Sonata New Member

"Noooooo! Why did you come down?!" Citrine whined, stomping her foot a few times as Vixx descended.

Vanille whacked her sister upside the head, placing her hand on her hips. "What part of 'shush' do you not understand?" She told her, giving her no sympathy.

Citrine stuck her tongue out at Vanille, though once Vixx touched the ground she turned her attention to him. "So who is it? Is it the King? The Queen? The Duke? The Earl? The Baron? A Lord? A Lady?" Her questions were rapid-fire and hyper as always. Citrine was just like an orange fruit, bright, full of life, yet exceedingly hyperactive. Vanille was used to this, and simply patted her head as if pressing the snooze alarm on an alarm. She began moving her hand, stroking her short hair gently. It was one of the very few ways to calm Citrine down. "There's a carriage, so who came?" Citrine repeated herself, calmer as Vanille stroked her hair.

"Some of the townspeople are saying royalty has visited your home, we were curious to know who it is." Vanille told Vixx.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Post explaining why thread was moved.

~Moved this over to the Canon Roleplays (IC), since it seems that it's primarily an IC thread.

- Friendly Neighborhood RP Moderator, Become~​

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015