• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~Supernatural~ {Actual RP}

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by BK-201, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAACK...

"I'm always tired, Sylvia..." said Kenji, "Anyways I'm curious... who's your leader? Surely you didn't expect me to join this organization without knowing who I'm taking orders from?" said Kenji with a rare serious tone.
    ---
    "That would be cheaper..." said Kensuke rubbing his chin.

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"The name of our leader is in the name of our army," Sylvia said, "They were right about zombies not retaining their fast thinking. What you thought Alucard's Army was just something we threw together? For an "intelligent" zombie, you sure aren't fast to think,"

3. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji smiled, "So, he's still using that nickname... I told him to come up with a new one after I kicked his ass a while back..." he said before bursting out in maniacal laughter. "I should have assumed that he would come back, eventually."
    OOC: You wanna play Dracula?