• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~Supernatural~ {Actual RP}

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by BK-201, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

As the police tried their best to fight back against the intelligent zombie they were taken down one by one. "That's twenty seven kills, once I hit fifty I'm out of here and taking a nap." said Kenji as he took down another officer. "This is really getting tiring..." he said.

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"You go that way I'll go this way!" Zanebono said as he ran off. As he did, he saw Kenji, blasting away at the police. He wasn't wanting to believe that his friend was currently slaughtering people. He pulled out his wand and approached Kenji slowly,

"Kenji! Put the guns down!"

3. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji whirled around to see Zanebono approaching him, wand drawn and ready to fight, "I'm sorry Zane... but I can't." said Kenji as he pointed his gun at Zane. "I'm your enemy now... so face me like one." said Kenji as he drew his sword with the other hand.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Kneji it doesn't have to be this way!" Zanebono said, "I don't want to fight you and you don't want to fight me, I know that is tre. Why are you doing this?! Why would you betray us and aiding with the race that murders countless humans and tears apart families?! Why?!"

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji smirked, The only reason I joined the housing complex was to get a place to sleep, I could really care less about humans and their families... face it Zane, Alucard's Army already has the upper hand in this war." he said as he shot another officer. "If anything humans should just end their own lives and make our job easier." said Kenji as he holstered his weapons and began to walk away.

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"I'm sorry... I'm am so sorry..." Zanebono said as he gripped his wand tighter, "But because of that army I lost my infant brother and my mother almost killed! You and I were good friends and you toss this all away just because of your laziness?! Now, you are just another enemy, one that I don't want to fight, but I have to..."

He aimed his wand and sent a fireball at the Zombie, "And if this is what I must do... così sia,"

7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji was expecting this and dodged the fireball before jumping into the air and landing directly behind Zanebono, stabbing him through the shoulder, "I don't exactly want to kill you right now, but I will unless you agree to run away." said the intelligent zombie before being shot in the head by Haruka.

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono screame in pain as he felt the knife piecre through his right shoulder. Pain courses trough his arm, hand and some of his torso, and blood began to seep out. He grimaced in pain as the zombie was shot. He turned and saw Haruka, and he merely gave her a scowl, "He wasn't going to kill me!" Zanebono said as he tried to pull the knife out, but only caused it to hurt more, and he winced at the pain.

9. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Haruka hiccuped as tears rolled down her eyes, "...I never... I never knew he thought like that... I thought he was really on our side..." said Haruka before Eru appeared and picked Kenji up, "I believe it's time for us to take our leave." she said before dissappearing and appearing at Sylvia's side. "Let's go, the SWAT team will be here any minute now."

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono saw the girl pick up Kenji and quickly vanish. He kept towards the girl, but only caused more pain on himself as he made impact with the ground. He screamed in pain loudly and tried to get up, "That bastard is too lazy to switch sides, there has to be another reason-AAAGGH!!"

11. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Don't move, you need medical attention !" said Haruka as the SWAT team surrounded them before she showed them her license. "He needs immediate medical attention." said Haruka as she managed to calm herself down a little bit.

OOC: A reply from Sylvia would be nice XD

12. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Sylvia nodded at Eru and saw the Zombie limp and lifeless in her arms, "I'm sure he wil wake up again soon... You knew him before, didnt you?" Sylvia asked,

"No s*** Sherlock!" Zanebono barked back as just yanked out the knife and only screamed in pain more, "That was not good!!!"

13. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Well... um... we were in the same squad in WW2... and..." she said a little flustered as the another helicopter arrived at the scene, this one with the emblem of Alucard's Army painted on the door.
    ----
    Haruka glared at him, "Don't talk back, I'll slit your throat if you do again." she said in the most frightening tone possible.

14. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"You realize you just said that to a group of SWAT members right?!" Zanebono said as the SWAT team helped onto a ambulance that had just arrived. He grimaced in pain a lot and was tempted to use his magic, but wasn't sure if these guys were their guys or just government of England.

Sylvia opened the door with a smile on her face, "And? Please do go on," she asked in a caring tone, acting as if she cared for Eru at the moment.

15. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"I... confessed to him a little bit before the government killed the rest of our squad..." Eru said in a grim tone as she boarded the helicopter.
    ----
    "Any idea where they went?" asked one of SWAT team, Haruka shook her head, "They escaped... and one of our squad joined them..." she said.

16. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Seeing how they were good, he pulled out his wand and began to heal himself with a healing spell. Sure enough, the wound was gone, the stains were not. He got off of the ambulance and walked next to Haruka, "Not to mention, the blood controller Ian on either side as I know off, but plenty were killed..."

"Aw...somewone wuvs somewone... Zombie love..." she said with a giggle, "Do you still love him?"

17. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Y-yes, but I'm not sure if he loves me... after I confessed we were called to a mission so I never got his answer... for all I know he might have forgot that I even confessed in the first place." she said looking at Kenji's lifeless body.
    -----

"Unfortunately yes, we lost him and Kenji... what do you think is up with him and that girl." asked Haruka.

18. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"She could be the reason he switched, little zombie love... Okay now I have an image that is going to gain me forever..." Zanebono said, shaking his head. He stopped and looked at the SWAT member, "Anyway... We are gonna need some major clean up and some cover up story if we can,"

Sylvia smiled a devilish grin and looked at Eru, "Wel, I can help you make him love you, after all, it could be the reason why he joined," Sylvia said,

19. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Yes, we already have one in progress." said the SWAT member as he examined a pile of ash, most likely the remains of a vampire hit by one of their bullets.
    ----
    "Perhaps it is." said Kenji fully awoken with a yawn.

20. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Lets head home," Zanebono said, " We are gonna need some rest,"

Sylvia jumped a bit when Kenji woke up, but smiled, "So... You do love her?" Sylvia asked, chuckling a bit. The helicopter began to start and soon it was in the air.