• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Summoner Sanctum Shop

Discussion in 'Digital Art' started by EtherealSummoner, Nov 2, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Since this section is slowing down a little bit, I am going to try and get better at graphics by actually start making all of you guys some graphics. So, just let me know what you guys want by the following:

1. Signature, Avatar or both.

2. Size you want.

3. Any specific color?

4. Give me the stock/picture you want me to work on. Make sure it is high quality.

5. What type of text or if you want any text at all?

6. Anything else you want (Such as what you feel when you look at the render, etc)?

My Work

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11638537/1024/Dreams.../Peaches-And-Cream.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

To get better you need requestateers. I just so happen to be a licenced requestateer. So...

Sig and Avy. Both with same stock but different presentation basically not a matching sig and avy.
    The size as big as or slightly bigger than my current sig. Avy 150 by 150
    Choose the colors as you see fit. I want it well blended
    http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/6994155/Courage+The+Cowardly+Dog++1.jpg (I hope that's the URL because I'm on my phone)
    If you feel like it needs text then go for it. Its to test your judgement.
    Scary because Courage the Cowardly Dog is never unscary or creepy and its the Day of the Dead so I want an eerie feeling when looking at the sig and avy

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  3. EtherealSummoner

<_< Can you find me a better stock image of Courage the Cowardly Dog? I cannot seem to cut him out because I just can't seem to keep his whiskers to make a render out of him...that and Gimp is being a butthole to me in even making a render out of him in the first place; unless you want me to find a stock image of him for you.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

@Summoner: Here

You have to make an account to download the renders (it's free), but Planet Renders has excellent quality stocks and the cuts on the renders are usually far superior to anything I could do, if I were to even have the patience. I linked you to a search for Courage, but you should keep this place in mind for anything you make- they have lots of resources available.

5. EtherealSummoner

THANKS! Really needed it. Will try and make the signature within an hour if possible.

Edit: Your Avatar and Signature is done... :( I understand if you do not like it and I can always redo the avatar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Wow! I had completely forgotten about this!

Hmm...if anything I like the text although it's hard to see. But yeah! Keep it up!

7. EtherealSummoner

-.- Which means it is not creepy or good enough... oh well. At least I tried.