• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Stuck in guerivian(however you spell it)

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by RoxasZ4, Mar 23, 2010.

1. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

im at the part where if you look at the map it shows a bee hive looking this and when i go to hit the devices they say somthing about a scorpian or somthing like that can somebody help me out.

2. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Explain better because it's not understandable.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ok. the map shows you where you're at. It is limited so you must be careful. One direction is part of the storyline while the other pathway takes you to Ultima. Since the pathway going upwards to Ultima is sealed, you must go down.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

You're at the Scorpio gate stone? That way won't open until you obtain a certain item, which you should be receiving during the next bit of story. And trust me, you're probably not ready to go that way anyway. There are brutal monsters ahead.

If you're lost and need a map, here's one. -> Map of Giruvegan's Great Crystal

5. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

wat item is it and do i have to equip it to the party leader or anything like that

6. Kitty

Well, I didn't want to spoil it, but...

The item is called the Treaty Blade, and I believe that yes, you have to equip it to the party leader to continue on past the Scorpio waystone.

7. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

thanks this games has been really messing with my brain. this is the second time ive had to search for help on the dang game.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Actually, you don't need to have the Treaty Blade equip. Youjust need to make sure that you have it in your possession. It's part of the storylin anyays. -____- I recommend that you do not go up the pathway until you have Reddas in your party and that your party members is somewhere around lv 55-60. Reddas will end up being 3-5 levels higher than the party member of the highest level and he will be useful in defeating one of the greatest dragons and can help you defeat Ultima.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You needed the Treaty Blade? Never would've guessed that. But, I didn't even both attempting to go in Ultima's direction until I've reached the final area.

Reddas :rolleyes:
    Not a good plan. He isn't nearly a high enough level to be useful in the difficult part of the Great Crystal. My characters are in the mid 70's and I still have trouble in that area. Of course the trouble isn't nearly as severe as the hidden area of the Henne Mines.

10. Kitty

I guess I was thinking of the part in the Stilshrine of Miriam (?) where you had to have the dawn shard equiped to access certain areas. >_< Eh, it's just as well you don't have to equip the Treaty Blade, because it sucks.

I'm bad about remembering what level I was for certain events, but I would advise you to be careful when you go that way. I think I was more 70s-80s (maybe even higher), rather than 50s. Even at higher levels, the enemies are tough, and they have a habit of ganging up on you. There were a few times I'd just run rather than try and fight them all.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010