• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Story of the game...

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy IX' started by Riku, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Riku

Riku New Member

Well as my first game of FF I actually love it, I even consider it the best of all FF games. Did you guys liked it?

2. soraking200

soraking200 New Member

what are you tacking about which FF game are you referring to?

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

this is in the FFIX section so its the 9th one (IX)

Also my first FF game, was amazing and got me hooked to FF. Blanks heroism makes the game in my opinion.

4. Riku

Riku New Member

Ahh

Bud, look at the section, is the FF 9 section.

5. soraking200

soraking200 New Member

Never mind i found out what you were tacking about, i thought it was pretty grate.

the first FF game i played was FF7.

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

FFIX is the best FF game in the series in my opinion. Each of the characters had an appeal to them, and they all grew and developed throughout the game. Especially Vivi, who is my favorite FF character. For a character who speaks so little, he is one of the deepest characters in the series. His struggle with his own origins and purpose is really one of the most touching parts of the game.

Kuja is also an excellent villain. When the entire game is done, you really find yourself understanding Kuja, and in many ways you feel sorry for him. He was what he was made to be, and then, faced with the end of his own existence, did the only thing he knew to do.

The ending of the game is also one of the best endings in the series, and even of any video game I've ever played. You see where all of the characters end up, and the story is actually closed. It's also bittersweet, which I like. You have the fact of Zidane's survival, which is happy, but at the same time, you are also presented with the knowledge that Vivi is now dead. It's a mixture of emotions that is well done, and makes for a great ending.

7. Riku

Riku New Member

Agreed

I could not agree more, Vivi is also one of my favorites, I love the part when the Black Mage was killing all of the others bklack mage, and Vivi saw how he was killing them and it felt that he was killing him too.