• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Samurai Jack (Revival)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Become, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Or maybe not a death.

I'm leaning towards that if Jack survived the fall, the three he threw off might have survived as well.

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I could see that happening. I'm of the belief that, at the least, Ashi survived. She's got a bit more focus than the other 7 for some reason.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Assuming any of those three survive, it would be Ashi. It cannot be all three of them surviving since I'm pretty certain that the second one to fall off had her neck snapped from Jack's punch.

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I forgot about that. I was so amused by the throwing b*tch off cliff death. So that at least leaves us two.

5. Become

I just feel like one of them has to be alive. I can't fathom a reason why they'd build up characters to such an extent as they did just to have them all offed by episode three.

I honestly thought that, after the first kill, they'd end up going down at more of a one or two each episode.

6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I figured they'd lost longer as well but that could mean only Ashi or the two that maybe survived were meant for development.

7. Become

Was it just me, or was there something off with the network tonight? The new episode never showed; just a run of (what I assume is a new episode) of Rick & Morty. Don't get me wrong, Rick & Morty is a good show and all, but I was looking forward to some Samurai Jack time.

8. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

It was supposed to be new Rick and Morty all the way to Midnight I think.

9. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

It was an Aprils Fools joke and it's still making me livid. I dont mind a trick or a few loops but doing it 6 times and throwing off Jack and DB Super really pissed me off. It was that kind of joke taken too far. I get that fans waited a year for Rick but I've waited a decade for a show I didn't think would return (we only got teasers that kept falling through) this joke was not okay.

10. Desert Warrior

Ehh... I didn't mind too much. There was disappointment, sure, but nothing too bothersome to me. Just as long as there's an episode this Saturday on my birthday.

11. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

This episode had classic Jack humor and I loved it all.

Desert Warrior likes this.
  12. Desert Warrior

Good episode. Taking a nice breather from the last two episodes.

13. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Next episode is #5, half way through the last season. ;w; It's half way over *sobs*

14. Become

Damn. I completely forgot to watch the recorded episode today. Ooops. I'll get to it tomorrow, I suppose.

15. Desert Warrior

It certainly is sad. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

Also based on the teaser for episode 5, it looks like we're getting to see the Scotsman again. Take all the hype.

16. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Words cannot contain my hype for the Scotsman! I wonder if he's an old man now. It'd be cool to see old clan leader Scotsman. xD

Desert Warrior likes this.
  17. Desert Warrior

Thoughts on the episode? Potential spoilers inbound.

18. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I loved it. I was legit panicked about the Scotsman for a second haha
    I'm looking forward to seeing what this phantom is next saturday. Some said it was filler but I found it good, even how Jack showed Ashi around.

19. Become

Ditto on the Phantom. I've been wondering what that thing's been about since the beginning of the season. I feel like it's somehow connected to Jack's sword; at least, that's what I want it to be. I mean, we pretty much know that he needs the sword to beat Aku, and he's got to be close to getting it back. Than again, the phantom may be some sort of Grim Reaper.

Also looking forward to how the Scotsman will handle things now, the literal ghost that he is.

EDIT:
    You know you've spent too much time in the Anime-circles when you automatically equate 'Filler' to 'Non-Canon.' lol.

20. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

lmao Anime time can't be helped, american tv sucks.
    I'd love it it was tied to the sword somehow! It' explain how he eventually finds it. :D

The Scotsman will probably find a way to punch through the astral plain and hit Aku and/or Jack tbh. xD