• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Revolt: 2035

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by W.J. Solomon, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Ellen looked at Hope and smiled lightly, "I-I'm feeling better, I'm sorry for worrying you... That day, I... we didn't get to talk much... so I was hoping that maybe we could... umm... hang out or something? I have these weird feelings that I want to look in to, but they only really affect me around you, so..." She looked around to make sure nobody else was around and sighed, before handing Hope a note('Gymnasium, 10:30 Pm'). "That's where I'll be after Liberty does her check-up tonight... please meet me there."

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hope took and read the note before smiling and placing it in her pocket. "I'll be there. It's the weekend so curfew isn't until later tonight anyway. But right now I should get to class. I'll see you later, okay?" she waved before starting back toward the classroom. What sort of odd feelings does she have that she'd want to discuss with me and not with Liberty, her doctor? she thought to herself. Either way she wanted to head to the gym later that night anyway...

3. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will slowly walked into the gym, his black shirt sitting tightly on his frame underneath the large coat. He wiped the sleep and grogginess from his face before approaching the table, eyes scanning over the plethora of weapons. He glanced over at the teacher, a spark of actual concern going through her face for a split second. She saw him notice the look and she became stony again, retorting at him. "Are you sure you still want this setup McBride? In your condition? You can still take a team in with you." She crooned, smirking as he rotated his neck again. "I always take my exams alone. How many did you put in the course this time?" He huffed, eyes glaring at the door in front of him that lead to the two story mock up of a government building. She smirked before replying to his question. "Now that would ruin the fun. Briefings on the table as usual. I'm going to the observation deck. Oh, and good luck William, I really do mean it." She said, the small bit of compassion returning before she left the room, the door slamming behind her.

Will slid his coat off, revealing a long sleeve black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the shirt tucked into a pair of camouflage cargo pants, the ends tied tightly into a pair of combat boots. He folded his coat before setting it on the open part of the table, other hand grabbing a combat belt and strapping it around his waist. He felt the knife on the back of the belt with pouches on the side. He drew the knife, balancing the rubberized knife and testing it's wait before sliding it back into the sheath. He then grabbed a shoulder harness, sliding it up his arms and tightening it around his frame, feeling the pouches on his right side and a pistol holster in his left. He lifted the first pistol he found in front of him, checking the ammo and racking the slide, fitting a suppressor and flashlight to it before sliding it into the sheath, grabbing a few mags of the training ammunition and stowing them under his right arm.

He then grabbed a few concussive grenades, tucking them into the pouches on the belt. He then grabbed a belt full of shotgun shells, throwing it over his shoulder and grabbing a cut down pump shotgun with a strap, striding towards the door purposefully. He slung the shotgun over his shoulder with the ammo, drawing a lock pick set from his back pocket, quickly getting the door open before drawing the knife with his left hand and the pistol in his right, gun aimed towards the darkness. The flashlight clicked on, the light revealing a long hallway leading to the compound. Will huffed lightly before starting forward, preparing for what was considered to be the special ops exam, his boots not making a sound as he approached.

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan, having finished his breakfast, was now on his way to his first exam. He was confident that he would ace it, so much so that he almost dared to be a little late to it with the confidence that he'd speed right through it. As he was making his way, he had noted the same girl from a week prior that was with Ellen. Again, she gave off that something that drew Jordan in, but still he could not tell what it was exactly.

He felt the need to approach her, but didn't know exactly what to say if he did. Of course, after noticing that he was staring longer than he should have, he quickly looked away, embarrassed, muttering under his breath, "Shit."

5. W.J. Solomon

Two rounds quietly sounded from Will's handgun, the stun rounds tagging two targets right in there spine, making their bodies freeze up and collapse. He saw them hit the floor with almost no sound, Will hiding in the corner with his gun level, waiting to see if anyone pulled the corner. After he was sure nobody would be coming to approach him he sheathed the pistol and grabbed one of the bodies, throwing open the door to the next room and dragging the first body in. He tucked it over near the desk and turned, coming out of the door with his pistol drawn. As he grabbed the second target by the scruff of the neck he saw a third pull the corner and as almost an instant reflex Will put three rounds into the man's chest, watching him collapse as he became numb. Will sighed as he continued moving the bodies. After he had moved them he pulled the filing cabinet down, setting it in front of the door, using a rug that was tucked under both the door and cabinet to hold it shut. "Shit... I need to talk to Hope... I need to get these things off my mind..." He breathed as all the thoughts of the executions, his hatred for the president, and his ideas that had rolled through his head about how he would go about overthrowing the government. He paced for a few seconds before drawing the pistol back, preparing to move forward in the exam.

6. Taboo Sho

Feeling eyes staring at her, Ellen turned around and sighed as she saw Jordan. Shaking her head and chuckling lightly, she felt obligated to acknowledge him at the very least, but she had to find Liberty... With this thought in mind, Ellen snapped her fingers to get Jordan's attention, and as she waited for him to come closer, she wrote a note and held it out to the boy.

Jordan, right? I'm sorry about your friend, are you feeling any better? My doctor will be here soon, but you've given me no immediate reason to completely distrust you so I don't mind conversing with you occasionally, but don't make it routine understood?

7. W.J. Solomon

Will huffed slightly as he hugged the corner, drawing the pistol and loaded a new magazine, the old one dropping into his other hand as he let the slide quietly rack forward. He peeked around the door frame, seeing the control room he was supposed to be hitting, seeing at least five people in the room. "Three civvies and two guards. Have to keep them down..." He rattled his idea off in his mind, grabbing a concussive grenade and ripping the pin out with his teeth, feeling the trigger fly from his hand as he switched sides on the door, rolling the grenade into the room with a fluid motion. He breathed lightly, doing what came naturally from his training. "One... two... three... Up and around..." He breathed, lifting his gun and turning as the grenade went off with a loud bang.

Will entered the room, gun level as he placed three rounds into both guards and quickly put the civilians on the ground. "Tie your hands and keep your face down!" He barked, trading the pistol for the shotgun as he quickly began tapping on the keyboard, watching a file upload as he searched the guards, grabbing a tablet with a wrist guard, strapping the tech to his arm and syncing it to the pad, watching the upload speed as he kept his gun level, making sure none of the civilians tried anything. Once the download finished the computer beeped once, a female voice retorting a set recording. "Detonation in eighty seconds. All personnel should evacuate the building now. I repeat, eighty seconds until detonation." Will rubbed his temple in irritation before barking at the three on the ground. "I'd get moving now!" He barked, starting towards the right and down the hall. As he made his way down the hall he heard the footsteps of both civilians and soldiers, marching in multiple different directions.

He felt his shoulder hit hard against the door to the fire exit as he threw himself into it, the frame creaking from the blow. "Shit... a shot's going to bring them here... Guess I have to move fast." He breathed, placing the barrel of the shotgun against the lock as he tugged a fire alarm. He pulled the trigger and felt the mechanism break under the force, the door giving as he stumbled his way down the stairs and he pumped the shotgun one handed as he quickly made his way out, the bells ringing loudly as he moved in the tight area, hoping to see someone he knew after this hellish exam. He grabbed a coat off the rack as he exited the stairs, pulling the collar up to see the exit in front of him, his guns hiding under the larger coat as he pushed past the guards and such. He stepped through the door and watched as the bright lights came into the observation deck, seeing all the teachers above him, hidden behind bulletproof glass. He heard applause echo from his 'audience' as he quickly emptied his gear from him, unloading the guns and tossing the grenades to the side, waiting for their verdict. "Very well McBride, you've passed. Very good performance in your exam. Nice use of the fire alarm during the escape when you broke the lock. That is all, dismissed." His teacher said, allowing him to leave. Will tossed the coat off before grabbing his from the rack that was beside the exit to the observation deck, noticing that the teachers must have moved it. As he stepped out he bumped into Jordan, noticing he was obviously heading towards his exams. "Oh hey man, sorry to bump into you, just on my way out." He breathed, eyes scanning Jordan to see that he was in as rough shape as he was.

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan bit his lip upon finishing reading Ellen's note. He had tried his best to not think about his friend since the execution, of course to no avail. This certainly did not help.

He put his arm behind his head and sighed out, "Oh, hey Ellen. Yeah, it's Jordan and I'm managing to get along. Not much you can do when life takes the same lemons it just handed you and squeezes them in your eyes, you know?" He then looked back at the final bit of her note and scoffed. He shook his head and shrugged before replying, "Yeah, sure. You'll just be that awkward acquaintance that talks to me when they want." He gave a sarcastic thumbs up before continuing with a, "Great."

He was clearly irritated, now regretting having come out of the hole he called a room. Just while he was in the middle of his thoughts, some boy bumps into him. Before he could react accordingly, he took notice of it being Will.

"Will? Shit, good to see you," he said, patting him on the shoulder. He looked no better than him, but as a guys as physically fit as him, he could play it off as exhaustion. Jordan didn't really have an excuse. "Finished an exam or heading to one?"

9. W.J. Solomon

Will turned, seeing Ellen behind Jordan before he finished his thought. "Oh, I just finished. Another wringer that the spec ops program throws us through. You finished yours yet? I'd love to grab a bite and maybe chat a bit." He said, running his hand over his face before finally admitting to seeing Ellen. "Morning Ellen. How are you doing this morning dear?" He said, a small slip of the tongue coming from how he spoke to Hope and Angel, his eyes hardening a bit after he realized what he said. He shivered a bit from lack of sleep as he stood their, waiting for Jordan to respond as he slid his coat on, flipping the collar of the coat up as he closed the front of it, not bothering to button it as it hung loose.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Liberty walked into the gymnasium and military science building. The cold wind rushing in as she walked in, not that it made a huge difference, the building wasn't heated.

She walked in and turned the hallway and stopped seeing Will, Jordan, and Ellen.

"Afternoon, gentlemen." She spoke before looking at the other girl there smiling under the scarf she had on, "Hi, Ellen."

11. Taboo Sho

Ellen listened to what Jordan had to say, shrugging when he spoke sarcastically of this arrangement. It was then that Will showed up, and after speaking to Jordan, he addressed her.

Morning Ellen. How are you doing this morning dear?

Ellen visibly shuddered at the pet name and very nearly freaked out until Liberty arrived on the scene. Shuddering once again, Ellen took Liberty's arrival as her cue to leave and with a shake of her head, she quickly turned and walked past the other girl, heading directly to their shared room that Liberty performed her examinations in.

12. W.J. Solomon

Will watched the other girl walk away with the same look she always did when she ran into him. It was a mix of disgust, hatred, and fear. It was odd, seeing someone who could drop him from 100 yards with a pistol show so much fear against him. He knew he was good at what he did, but he didn't really think he was one to instill fear. He was generally reserved, not talking to anyone but Hope, Angel, and occasionally Jordan. He shook his head before speaking to Liberty. "Morning Liberty. I'd ask how your doing, but it seems you have something urgent to take care of." He said, motioning towards the room Ellen had entered.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Liberty stood there and frowned as Ellen walked past her, she watched her leaving frowning under the scarf. Some times she wondered if Ellen ever did see her. She quickly turned to her attention to the two boys.

"As you were." She stated mocking a salute before following after the other girl to head to their dorm room.

After the incident with Ellen, the school took fast precautions pushing Ellen and Liberty into the same room. The room was nice and large. There were two single twin beds, two desks, drawers, closets, bookshelves, the typical nine yard dorm room, but the larger room was also equipped with medical equipment for Liberty to do in-patient care.

Liberty arrived to the room shortly after Ellen. The room was heated unlike her previous dorm room, it was all to help with Ellen's health.

Liberty closed the door behind them unwrapping the scarf around her neck and hanging it up. She turned and looked towards Ellen still frowning but breathed in to try and regain her composure, after all, Ellen was still a patient.

"So how did your exams go?" Ellen asked the other girl as she hung her coat up next turning back around smiling at her.

14. Taboo Sho

How did your exams go?

Ellen sighed, grabbing her notebook off the nearby table and writing her response to her doctor and friend.

They were far to easy. I finished within the first hour and then just waited around for everyone else to start handing theirs in before I handed in mine. Now tell me how yours were while you perform your examination.

I'm tired but I have to go practice in the gymnasium tonight with my teacher. She said I'll be practicing with someone from another class or something, so I assume it'll be a girl considering the staff are very much aware of my condition...

She smiled a bit as she handed Liberty the note before taking a seat on the bed and waiting for her friend to begin.

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Liberty received the note and glanced at it. She frowned and nodded. She walked over to her desk and pulled out a notebook of her own.

"Easy. Please sit." Liberty wrote in the notebook handing it to her as she went over and pulled stethoscope and proceeded to listen to Ellen's lungs and heart. Remaining silent.

She sighed and saw back on a desk chair stethoscope in hand. She stuck it back in a desk drawer. She pulled up her notebook again and wrote a note.

"I have some blood work of yours to work on, that will be good enough." She ripped out the one note and handed it to Ellen.

"Go work on whatever you may need to work on, but be back here by 8." She wrote another note.

"Call me if something happens." She wrote on several sheets of notebook paper handing the large stack to Ellen.

"Speak to me, Ellen, please..." She wrote on one before ripping it out and crumbling it up she walked to the window and threw it out. Not looking at Ellen again she walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

To some that may be considered rude, but to Liberty, she couldn't take it anymore. For over a week she has been dealing with Ellen refusing to talk to her.

However it probably had a lot to deal with the tape she received from her professor who was ridiculing her on her last day of classes ever. It was a video of Ellen talking to Hope. Since watching the video that day, Liberty was finding it harder than usual to work with Ellen.

She collapsed to the floor of the bathroom crying.

"Shit..." She muttered.

She was always a tough person but working with Ellen has drained her a lot of her energy. It destroyed her self motivation as she struggled to get up everyday.

This wasn't the cause from a stressful doctor-patient relationship though, this was the cause of something more. And this something else was starting to kill her.

16. Taboo Sho

To say Ellen was shocked at recieving notes instead of words from Liberty was understatement, however, that shock quickly turned to disappointment. The way she saw it, Liberty was mocking her by speaking in note form. Ellen wrote notes to speak because she had trust issues, every time she'd speak when she was younger it only led to more abuse and pain. Liberty had recieved all of her files, she of all people should know that.

Rising from her seat, Ellen approached one of her drawers and smiled deviously as she opened it and pulled out an object wrapped in cloth, putting it quickly into her jacket pocket, and closing the drawer. She opened the bedroom door and looked back, she took a note she had written a moment ago and shook her head, taping it to the door for Liberty to see before slamming said door shut and heading towards the Gymnasium...

I had begun to believe you were truly putting up with me because you cared, not just because it was your assignment... But you're no better then the others are you? You mock me just like the rest of them... I can't believe that I even began to think about actually talking to you Liberty... My voice is something that very few people hear, and you've read my files, you know damn well why that is.

I was beginning to trust you Liberty... and you just threw that all away. Do not come after me, do not call me, I will return when I am ready. If you try to contact me in any way Liberty...

I will never ever trust in you again...

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Liberty remained crying on the cool bathroom floor for some time before getting up. Her mind in a bit of a chaotic state as she stood up and exited the bathroom walking over to her closet. She reached to the back wincing her hand back after feeling her hand dig into a blade, a blade that once pierced Ellen, a blade Liberty took and hid but never got rid of.

The finger was in her mouth before she shook her head and grabbed the knife. Holding it she returned back to the bathroom. She stopped noticing the note on the bathroom door. She ripped it off reading over it before dropping it to the floor, it only threw her mind back further in. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the water of the bathtub before sitting on the edge.

The sharp knife she held in her hand carefully observing the blade, it was sharpen often by Ellen, and it was still sharp after the incident with Ellen. She set the knife down next to her on the bathtub edge before pulling up her sleeve.

Her brain was calculating automatically the location of every major vein, what the muscles in her arm were called, the layers in her skin. What her brain wasn't calculating though was what she was about to do. She held her arm up over the tub filling a bit due to a clogged drain. She pulled the sleeve back on her sweater she wore revealing her bare arm before picking up the knife in her other arm.

She flipped her arm over staring at the blue vein on her fore arm. In a moment the knife was pressed up against her forearm.

Liberty would be lying if she said it didn't sting or hurt, tears coming to her eyes as she pressed harder before dropping the knife into the bathtub, splashing water and clattering on the bottom of the tub. The blood seeped out of the newly cut deep wound on her forearm, blood dripping into the bathtub filling with water.

Though it hurt, is made her feel better. By doing that it made her feel connected somehow to Ellen which she needed more than anything.

She placed her arm under the running facet, the water in the tub turning red from her blood. She quickly reached for the grey towel discolored by the rather dirty water used to wash their clothes. She wrapped it around her arm before getting up and hurrying to her desk and pulling out her medical kit. Despite wrapping her arm to try and stop the bleeding, blood still dripped to the floor. She pulled out wraps and gauze quickly going to work cleaning the cut, applying ointment, and wrapping it like a pro. She sat back in her chair the water still running.

She stared as her wrap arm. She would be shock if that didn't leave some sort of scar, even with proper care. She stood up and walked back into the bathroom left a bit of a mess from her before turning the water off staring into the discolored red water. She reached in and pulled out the knife. Staring at it, contemplating of repeating what she just did. She reached for her bloody towel wrapping the knife inside it she put it back in the closet in its hiding place. She stepped back closing the closet door. She would do it again, she knew that, that's why she felt no urge to clean the towel.

She spent the next hour cleaning up the mess left, leaving her another hour till she told Ellen to be back, if she actually would come back.

18. Nova

The day wore on for what seemed like an eternity. House wife finals were a bigger joke than the program itself but Hope didn't particularly care seeing as she refused to participate anyway. She spent the time she was given for her written exam drawing random symbols meaning freedom, liberty, hope, etc... on her exam paper.
    She yawned as she turned in the defaced exam and walked from the room. She was already pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she entered her dorm and changed into a pair of black leggings and white baggy tank top, leaving on the same pair of boots she always sported. She usually went to the gymnasium on nights she knew it wouldn't be very populated. Tonight, most people would still be working on last minute work for their finals. She told Ellen she'd meet her there anyway.

19. Taboo Sho

Ellen stood quietly in the gymnasium, thinking about Liberty... perhaps she had been to harsh on her, after all, it could have simply been the stress getting to her that caused the other girl to lose her cool, so she wrote the notes instead of screaming in frustration at her. If that was the case... Ellen owed the girl an apology, but that could wait. The person she had been waiting for had arrived, and so Ellen put on a small smile and waved as Hope approached her.

"H-hi Hope... So... I umm... asked you to come here so I could talk to you about this strange feeling I get around you... When I'm around you Hope... I don't know why... but I feel strange." Ellen paused and looked up at the other girl, and shook her head in confusion before continuing.

"See... I don't understand it, but my heart beats really fast and I feel happy... I mean, I feel happy around Liberty too, but my heart doesn't beat so fast around her. With you... I don't know... I've never felt this way before, and it's very foreign to me... But... you mentioned something a week ago... 'Love' you called it. I... I've never been loved before, not even by my parents. But... Am I... Hope... am I in love with you?"

20. Nova

As hope entered the gymnasium she found Ellen already there waiting for her. She greeted her with a smile and listened to what Ellen had to say patiently. In love...? Hope took a moment, making sure she heard the girl correctly. While she took a moment to think, she walked over to the equipment, allowing Ellen to follow. She leaned against a bar behind her and folded her arms, feeling a little shy all the sudden. This girl clearly didn't quite understand 'love' and Hope wasn't sure if she truly did either. Sure, she could admit she's had a crush before, but not love.
    She decided it was best to be honest, but gentle about it. She smiled slightly "Only you can sort out what it is you're feeling Ellen. I'll be honest in the fact that I can't tell you if it's love or not..." she started out, rolling her left foot back and forth on her toe.