• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Revolt: 2035 (OOC & SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by W.J. Solomon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Well, if it gets brought back I'm game. Most definitely. If you're interested, check my rps out.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Sad to hear about Destiny's takeoff and sadder to see this died, though it's probably partly my fault for my recent inactivity. Anyway I'd be cool with bringing it back again, honestly Destiny's character would be easy to remove.

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I want to see this finished, and it'll be easy to pull Destiny's character out after the scene I'm currently stuck in with Liberty.

4. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Well you can't have a revolution without a leader. If we decide to bring this back I'm most definitely in.

5. Nova

So we are the only three that are still here? I find this sad

6. W.J. Solomon

I do too. We had so much going in this RP.

7. Taboo Sho

Believe it or not, us three is half the cast, and, ironically enough, we play the most prominent characters. Granted, KoD's character is pretty damn important too, and you can bet your asses I'll be trying to talk to him about returning if need be, but with just the three of us, and the new guy, we could, in theory, continue this. It'd take a few small tweaks, and I can think of a dozen ways to off Liberty... Though I'm gonna be blunt and say that my most preferred method was Hope offing her for some reason lol but that's just me.

8. Nova

Hope never kills innocent people and Angel never kills at all. That's how it was in the original and I'd like to keep it that way. Though Destiny might have had plans for Liberty in the future of the RP, she wasn't that important of a character yet and if I remember correctly, Destiny's last Liberty post was Liberty cutting herself with Sho's knife. We could just say she accidentally killed herself.

9. Taboo Sho

Unless we get Wayward to delete the last couple of posts, and change it up so Hope or Angel or someone other than Liberty finds Ellen after she shoots herself... because I can't see Ellen just letting her die. Doesn't fit her character, and she is sitting in the room with Liberty.

10. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

And my Ax.

Wait that's LOTR....anyway, stable and consistent internet means I'm in. Thank Sho he caught me while I actually turned my PS3 on for the first time in ages lol.

11. W.J. Solomon

Well this should be interesting, judging by some of the plans I had. The question is, do we start on the same thread, or open up a new one and just flash forward a bit.

12. Taboo Sho

I'm leaning towards a new thread that just covers what's happened so far. It's the easiest way to eliminate Liberty's influence. We'll just have someone else find Ellen after she shoots herself.

13. W.J. Solomon

Right. I believe Will was either at the cafeteria or heading there, I could have him find her.

14. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I've been gone for a while so last thing I remember with my guy is talking to Will about exams? Course, I can read up on what I missed to appropriately situate myself.

15. W.J. Solomon

If I remember properly, Your character and Will spoke briefly about exams, then Will offered to catch you for lunch in the following days.

16. W.J. Solomon