• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Revolt: 2035 (OOC & SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by W.J. Solomon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Desert my good man, it wouldn't be fun with at least some of the remaining cast from the previous. Would love to have you back.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Judging by the fan girling that happened when you showed up, I'd take that as a yes you should join Desert :p

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Admit it, you squeed a little bit too! :3

(Ps: Sho is a total shipper of DesHopeDes- Desert/Hope/Destiny <3 just saying)

4. Nova

I did. I'm Deserts biggest fan :p lol

you're shipping a threesome between me Destiny and Desert? That's nice I guess.

5. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

(Yes it's spammy, but I have to say it)

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble
    One of us, one of use

Lol.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I guess the instant fan girling means I've still got the skills :cool:
    Or a fan base :)
    Or both :D

Anyways, without further adieu...

Name: Tom Springfield

Sex: Male

Class: Chemist

Bio: Tom's early years were somewhat of a refined lifestyle. For the first 9 years, before anything went wrong with the government, Tom was raised with a strong educational foundation. Math, reading, music, physical activity; you name it and Tom ended up doing something related to it. This caused him to be fairly well rounded growing up, enabling him to excel in all aspects of the Admission Exam. He scored top in the arithmetic and mental portions and scored well enough in the physical portion to have access to almost every career option available to him. As such, he chose what he was most interested in.

Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Absent minded at times. Tends to occasionally slip away into his own thoughts on some experiment or another.

7. Nova

In case it was any question, DW is accepted.

8. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

[​IMG]

9. Nova

[​IMG]

Okay we're done. Let's stay on topic.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Granted, it hasn't helped being in finals week but, where is everybody, it seems like everybody is on the training field and I've had no way to have my character interact with anybody, further what's going on (I'm going to try to read through everything Sunday when I'm done with everything, but in the meanwhile in case I can make a post before then, can I get a quick overview).

11. Taboo Sho

Ellen's wandering the halls if you wanted some interaction. It'll be more open since your character is female too.

12. W.J. Solomon

Current overview is Will and Aiden are sparring in the training field, with Angel watching as the stand in nurse. Ellen is wandering the halls, and last I checked Tom was in a chem class, and Hope in a housewife class

13. Nova

Should we cut to whatever is going on at the square soon?

14. Taboo Sho

My vote is towards yes.

15. W.J. Solomon

My idea was have aiden or will get injured, and then after Angel patches them up, we cut to the square. But we can do it sooner if need be.

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Can my character somehow be included in that perhaps have my character patch them up seeing as mine is going to be a doctor and is the top one in the studies.

17. Taboo Sho

I assume you could if you brought your character to the gym.

18. W.J. Solomon

Well if you wanna take him over for the rest of the fight, or I could just finish it now.

19. Taboo Sho

Those were two mighty short posts. I don't think either reached the three line minimum. Is that even still a thing?

20. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Yes it's a thing you bafoon. Have to at least at the very least post 3 lines it's not hard to manage.

Also Hope, my dear queen. Don't worry it's alright just try to get in a habit of posting at least 3 lines it's pretty easy to do just somtimes add fluff if you have to. Post about the surroundings, what you're character is thinking, seeing, doing. etc etc. It's just a common rp RULE i'm trying to enforce. No one liners and one offs. Let's encourage healthy rp'ing and discussion. If one person posts a one liner or short post others will be enticed to do the same.

And we can't have none of that.