• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Reuben

Discussion in 'Traditional Art' started by fishy smells, Feb 22, 2013.

1. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

My Anime counterpart, Reuben, was experimented on in both Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts. In essence, he is a super-powered soldier who was dying of degradation because he is a copy of Jenova's remaining happiness before her corruption. After he died, however, his strong heart allowed him to become a Nobody called Rexuben. Then the 12 Xehanorts from Kingdom Hearts 3D attempted to make him a Xehanort copy, but Rexuben fought back and managed to hold the Xehanorts off. Somehow, he also managed to break his ties with Organization XIII and revert back to his superhuman form, Reuben. His physical traits and characteristics include a scar due to Master Xehanort infusing him with darkness, an earpiece from his life as a SOLDIER 1st Class, his amazing agility, his use of Light and Darkness in equilibrium, and very awe-inspiring sword skills only matched by Sephiroth's and Cloud's. He used to reside in Radiant Garden, but later returns to Midgar with Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie, all of whom are now his friends.

Here's a photo of him:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

He looks great! (sorry if this is a stupid question :eek:) Did you draw him? That's quite impressive :D

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I was wondering the same thing, actually. The back story is all well and good. I just hope the the artwork is your own.

4. IcyFire

IcyFire New Member

that is a very nice drawing^^

5. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I forgot to mention that I used an online generator... Sorry guys!