• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Request-A-Set

Discussion in 'Digital Art' started by Kitty, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ I'm pretty sure I deleted it, sorry. But I'm not on that computer so I'll have to check for sure later.

Edited: Yeah, it's gone.

2. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Hey Kitty, remember this? Haha think you could do this shiz?

3. Kitty

^ Yeah, but it probably won't get done until this weekend at the earliest.

I take it you're back, then?

4. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

5. Kitty

Tentatively bumping this because I'm kind of in the mood to make stuff. But the computer with my photoshop is currently shoved in a hole somewhere in my spare AKA junk room, and I gotta figure out a place to set it up. So should someone decide to request, might be a few days before I can get it done and posted. Also, I haven't made a single thing in over a year, so possibly I suck pretty hard now. We'll see.

I think there's a template and the general rules of credit/rep on the first page of this thread, but if not, just link me some high quality stock images and let me know any specifics you might want to see- colors, text, etc, etc. I will not do long pieces of text, because they suck, but most everything else I can work around. So there you go. XD

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Hey darling. I have a thing for Arecia from Final Fantasy Type-0. Think you can create me an avatar of her? Thanks for wanting to make me something! Surprise me with what you've got. Here's the render.

[​IMG]

7. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Hey I don't know if this is still going on but can have a a sig and avi combo with Monkey D Luffy any render of your choice will do. I just love Luffy xD

8. Kitty

Yeah, I'm still working on things. Been super busy the last week or so, but things have calmed down now. I can try and have something by the end of this coming weekend.

9. Abyssal Knight

Sounds cool. Just inform me when things are done and ill talk to you then :) thanks Kitty

10. Kitty

@Abyssal Knight: Yeah, I've been spending all of my free time lately working on the main site, but I should be done with what I'm working on in a few days and can make time then to work on all this. Sorry for the lateness.

11. Abyssal Knight

It's cool take your time I know your busy. I'm working on a few things as well and I know how it gets.

12. Kitty

@Abyssal Knight:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i61.tinypic.com/huhy5k.png
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [IMG*]http://i62.tinypic.com/2z847io.png[/IMG]
    Remove the *
    Sorry it's so late. I've been busy, and then I just had trouble figuring out what the hell I wanted to do with this stock. I'm assuming this is the right character? I dunno, if you don't like it, I suppose I can try again. >_<

@EtherealSummoner: I know it was my idea to make something, on account of how much I hate your current avatar, but try as I might, I cannot do anything with that stock. If you want to find something else, I'd still be happy to come up with something, but this image is causing major artist's block. >_< Sorry!

13. Abyssal Knight

Its the right character and I love it thanks Kitty. xD I told you take your time it was no rush.

14. Kitty

Bump.

I'm open to taking requests, if anyone is interested in a new signature or avatar. Link me some high quality images or renders, and please don't ask me to include a bunch of text. If you have any specific details you'd like to see, include 'em. :cool: