• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Redemption's Side

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by FON, Sep 30, 2012.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Right here... we should get the hell out of here while he still can." said Rush as he turned to Zechali who was full of arrows. "And we gotta get you repaired somehow..." said Rush as he fired several more shots.
    -----
    Meanwhile a young-looking Elf approached Avilia, "If I may, there's a group of attackers outside, one appears to be an android while the other is Rush Ransom himself." said the elf in as calm a voice as he could muster.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Avilia looked to the elf sighing but nodded. She ran towards where she was directed see an android standing out in the open.

"Lift." She extended her arms out as both Rush and Zechali were lifted up off the ground and held in the air. Leaving her hands up in the air she approached the two.

"And let's see here we have a clueless robot and ah Mr. Ransom I presume." Avilia spoke. She lowered her arms quickly as both fell to the ground.

"What brings you out here to the back of the dark forest and the beginning of my forest?" Avilia asked leaning down closer to Rush merely a foot above him on the ground.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Avilia looked to the elf sighing but nodded. She ran towards where she was directed see an android standing out in the open.

"Lift." She extended her arms out as both Rush and Zechali were lifted up off the ground and held in the air. Leaving her hands up in the air she approached the two.

"And let's see here we have a clueless robot and ah Mr. Ransom I presume." Avilia spoke. She lowered her arms quickly as both fell to the ground.

"What brings you out here to the back of the dark forest and the beginning of my forest?" Avilia asked leaning down closer to Rush merely a foot above him on the ground.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Ma'am, we are just trying to find someone, well, Rush is, and I'm looking for some sort of spell caster," Zechali said as got up from the and dusted off the dirt and small rocks from his metal body. He looked around and saw the forest, it was a bit dim...

"So what's your name ma'am?"

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Rush holstered his pistol and sighed, "If I told you... you would probably kill me but whatever... I"m here to find my sister, the last pure heart." said Rush as he got up and brushed off his dusty pants. "I want to atone for the crimes I committed in the past and hopefully help the pure one with her mission..." said Rush.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Her sister? How do we know you're not lying?" An elf called out.

"State the purpose you won't tell me." Avila asked silencing the other elf.

"As for you, they don't call me the mystical one of the forest for no reason, take this young boy back to the village keep an eye on him though as well." Avilia ordered turning back around to Rush.

"You have a past Rush, in fact if I remember correctly we had a run in once before when I had outcasted you from here. Why should I trust you? Why the sudden change? And better yet what's preventing me from killing you here on the spot?" Avilia asked leaning in closer to him her staff stuck in front of both of their faces as it began to glow.

7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"I already told you the reason... I want to atone for the herendous actions of my past and protecting the pure one while she bring peace among this world seems to be one of the only ways to at least try and atone although... I know that I can never be forgiven..." said Rush as he looked into Avilia's eyes.

"If you're not going to let me protect her then kill me... slowly and painfully... I know I don't deserve a quick death..." he said.

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Avilia shook her head.

"There was a reason why I didn't kill you before. Quite frankly I believe in only killing those who cause a true real threat, if you were to actually cause harm to the pure one it be stupid to do it in the village filled with mystic light elves and one of the last descendants of the royal sorcery." Avilia said. "Get him someplace to stay, I need to go check in on our robot friend. The rest of you remember to keep guard." Avilia ordered before walking back to the village.

9. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zechali was in a hut in the village, taken there by the elves that found him and rush. He was bored, and they took away his right arm, because they thought he was actually a partner of Rush. He truly, was clueless about this Rush character, let alone this whole conflict in the world.

"Can I have my arm back?" Zechali asked the elf holding his arm,

"For the last time, no,"

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"What are you doing?" Avilia asked walking into the hut crossing her arms. "Give me that." Avilia said taking the arm and kneeling down in front of Zechali.

"A magic robot hmm? My mother told the tale of a wizard who created magic robots. My mother believed it because he was lonely other's though it was a threat, never thought I'd actually see one in real life." Avilia said.

"So what all besides the apparent, do you need fixed up?" She asked him.

11. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Well then you would know, robots don't live that long, and that we need energy. And I need some magic back in my system or else I'm gonna shut down, already my parts are falling apart. I was activated around two years ago, so yea," Zechali said as on cue, a bolt pooped out, "Whoops,"

12. BK-201

BK-201 Member

While Zacax and Avilia were talking to eachother Rush was kept in a well-guarded hut with two Elf Guards stationed inside the hut, one with a spear and the other with a bow and arrow, both were ready to deliver fatal blows if neccessary. Rush knew they were definitely not to be messed with, even a simple movement which they could take as hostile would give them the warrant to strike him down so he remained still while reflecting on what he had done, he was also thinking of how he could introduce himself to his sister if Avilia accepted him as one of her protectors.

"I'll have to tell her about what I am... or what I was... would she accept me if I told her..." he thought to himself.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Actually I don't know how you function for sure. Grew up in a woods far from any of the technology of the kingdom." Avilia shrugged picking up the bolt.

"I don't think I know of any spells that will help with your problem. I do know several healing spells though different ones for disease and different injuries. Perhaps..." Avilia stood up and turned around thinking.

"You metalic core would be in a sense similar to the bones of breathing beings correct? I know spells to injure broken bones, would casting a spell like that help you?" Avilia asked.

14. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"you can try," he shrugged, "But I don't know much about my anatomy either, except I can repair myself," he said as he reattached his arm he got back and the bolt. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry that I don't exactly remember the spell he used,"

"But, yea, I guess using spells meant for organic beings could work, if I'm really meant to be fully based off a human or elf," Zechali stated as he shrugged again. He pondered for another moment, and spoke, "But might I ask...what is an elf, and can all elves control magic?"

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"An elf? They're to you people now 'extinct' creatures of legend and myths basically gone, murdered by the king and queen of the dark kingdom because we're creatures of light. Many are gone, some of them just to survive have gone corrupted and gone dark..." She paused for a minute before sighing then continuing. "Then there are a few fighting and holding on, my village has been fighting. All have the ability to it but not all of them learn to use it or use it." Avilia explained.

"Now stand back." Avilia said pointing her staff at him. "Fix." She spoke as her staff and upper body glowed and Zechali's body began to glow as the magic entered him in an attempt to fix all inside him that may be broken.