• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Recently made stuff

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by Light&dark, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

This is just some stuff that i've recently made since I came back into the sig making stuff

Step Up
    Swag 1
    Swag 2
    Swag 3

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The Step Up one is my favorite. The sparkles look very nice and there's a good feel of depth to the piece.

The first version of the Swag piece is my favorite, because the different colors make the render easier to spot. In all three versions, there's a little too much going on for my liking. It's hard to pinpoint a focal point, especially in the versions with the more monotone color palette. They aren't terrible, just a bit chaotic to me.

3. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Yeah I felt that too on the Swag ones but I just decided to keep it like that until I figure out what to do with them

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am into your Step UP picture. I can easily focus on every single angle. I am the same way with Kitty on Swag 1 and the rest. Swag 1 is the best but don't know where to focus. However, I can focus more on Swag 1 but more so on the left side since the left part is what interests me the most more than the right side.