• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Re:Chains of Memories (Fav)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by Plasmos, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Who's your favorite Re:CoM's boss?
    Discuss why?

Mines would be Marluxia because he's basically the best in what he does.
    Such as manipulating others, like Axel, Larenxe & Namine.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

He never manipulated Axel.They more or less manipulated everyone,with Axel coming out as the winner in the end.
    Marluxia is a good boss though,and much better then his gba incarnation.I was suprised when his third form came out.Very good fight.I also liked fighting Axel and Larxene,both got me on the ropes in this version.
    Still playing Riku's story so the jury is still out on that one for me

3. calebmoorehead

calebmoorehead New Member

Marluxia or Larxene..Although Larxene's giggle just made me wanna punch a baby.
    Marluxia was awesome when he used the scythe, then the battle kinda sloped down in his second form, but it got better in his 3rd form, so I'm glad they added the new form.
    Axel would be a good boss, if he was just a little harder, but he was much too easy.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Zexion freaked me out with his card stealing!I died once because I was too freaked out by it.Lexeuas was a good fight also.the riku replica battles were too easy though.

5. calebmoorehead

calebmoorehead New Member

Zexion's voice didn't fit him. I think he should have had a happier voice XP
    Overall, I think most of the battles were too easy, I only relied on CP and that's just about what most battles counted on. I finished the game with around 200 HP.

6. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

My favorite was probably the Third or Second Marluxia, or Zexion because it was a much needed fight that should have been in the GBA version.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Mine is captain hook. His voice in japanese is very funny. Then Riku Replica. Only he could beat me (the others can't)

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Sora story: Marluxia, Larxene & Axel
    Riku story: Zexion, Riku Replica & Lexius
    The whole game: Marluxia, Riku Replica & Zexion

9. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

Axel. Battle comments are amusing. Larxene was fun though because (and I was pretty well shocked at this) it was somewhat challenging. O_O. Seriously, I thought I must have been dreaming...and then I realized that it was probably harder because I hadn't fought any heartless--purposefully--for about two floors of the castle. And realizing that made me kind of sad, because I like challenging battles that force me to strategize.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I understand what u mean, but u must keep on fighting heartlesses & lv up in order to make the battles easier.

11. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

I know. It's just so sad... :tear: I almost wish that every battle was like a boss battle in terms of difficulty level, almost being the keyword in that sentence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.