• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pokemon: Legendary Guardians (Actual RP)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheKnightofAwesome, Oct 30, 2012.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Jet walked out of the Pokemart in Jubilife, Razor hot on his heels. Clutched in his hand was the new earpiece translator he had spent all his money on. These things were so expensive, but he had been saving up his winnings for over three years to get one. Now he could talk to his pokemon.

Luxray!” Razor barked excitedly. Jet had told his team what he was planning way back when, he suspected Razor and the others were just as giddy as he was.

He walked into the Pokemon Center, and tore open the box. The earpiece, was small, and fit comfortably into his ear. He flicked the tiny switch, and looked at Razor.

Well? Is it working?” He asked.

Depends, can you hear me now, Trainer? He responded. Jet’s grin told the whole story. Razor cheered happily, and together they set off into the nearby woods. Jet wanted to talk to his team for the first time in private.

He released them all, Flash, Gia, and Pyro.

Morning, guys,” he said with a smile.

Good morning, Trainer, they all said. Then they paused, confused by Jet’s big smile. Then it dawned on them.

You finally got it?!? Exclaimed Flash.

Yup,” said Jet. “Cost an arm and a leg, but I got it,

But, Trainer, Said Gia. You still have all your limbs,

That’s just an expression Humans use to say it cost a lot of money, Gia” Laughed Jet.

When they were all done talking, Jet returned everyone back to their pokeballs save for Razor.

I guess it’s back to Jubilife, eh Razor?” He said.

Whatever you want, Trainer. He replied.

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Get the ball!" Zac said as he tossed his ball towards his Growlithe. He was outside in front of his Aunt's house playing with his Growlithe, playing catch with a tennis ball. The two were about to start traveling across the region with a trainer named jet, by his mother's request.

3. Key King

Key King Member

Coal sat against a tree, staring at Buddy, who was standing in front of him. Coal patted him on the head before speaking.
    "You know Bud, we're gonna have to go soon here."
    Buddy only replied with a happy: "Char!"
    Coal had become accustomed to not having anyone to talk to, and he was especially happy to go on a trip with several other trainers. He stood as he daydreamed about all the grand adventures they would soon have. Just then, however, a few boys (looking just as scruffy as he did), ran up and grabbed the sack loosely tied to his belt that contained his possessions in life: A bit of money, an apple, a small hunk of bread, and a single pokeball (buddy's). The boys darted off. It only took a second before Coal was directly on their heels. He tackled the boy with the sack, and took it. As he stood, the other boys began to close in on him. The one that seemed to be the leader picked himself off the ground and faced Coal. Coal made his biggest mistake of the year- he made direct eye contact with the other boy. The other boy smirked hatefully as he slowly began to pull a pokeball out of his pocket. The other boys surrounded Coal, and he knew there was no backing down. He called Buddy to his ball, and got ready to duel.

The other boy summoned a squirtle, but it was not one of the friendly creatures Coal had seen with other trainers, this squirtle looked mean, and rough. It wasn't properly fed, and looked very angry, like it could tear apart whatever looked at it funny. Coal could think of one word to describe the creature: dangerous. Buddy would never stand a chance, and he thought of fleeing, but knew there would be no chance of escape. So, he called Buddy, and the Charmander immediately began to assess the situation. It took him mere seconds to put two and two together. He looked up at Coal with trusting eyes that seemed to say: "There's no way we can do this, but here we go!"

The boy wasted no time by using hydro pump. Buddy didn't stand a chance. The insanely powerful jet of water pummeled him full-force. The poor guy never stood a chance. It drained his health extremely low, and he could hardly support himself. Coal looked around for options. He realized he had none. He was trapped, and now, he was scared.

4. TheKnightofAwesome

Jet returned Razor and sent out Pyro. He had better manners, and would be better to have when meeting up with Zac. A while Back Jet had run into him at the trainer's school. Zac had been upset because his mother refused to let him go on his journey, believing it to be too rough.

Through some pestering, Zac finally convinced Jet to get his mother to see otherwise. Zac could go on one condition though, that he travel with him. It wasn't a bad set-up really. It wasn't like Jet was going for the title anytime soobn, and now he had a reason to train harder and catch more members for his team.

As he approached the house, he could see Zac playing with his Growlithe.

"Hey, Zac!" he called out cheerily.

5. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Jet!" Zac exclaimed as he saw Jet. He grabbed the ball and went up to the older, and more experienced trainer, with Z-pup following him closely. "Are we about to leave here soon?" Zac asked with a joyous look on his face, he was really excited about going on this journey.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

Jet smiled at the kid.

"Yep, We're heading off to Oreburgh first. That's where you'll take on the first gym. And how're you Z-pup? " he asked scratching behind the Growlithe's ears. He knew he wouldn't understand Z-pup. His new translator only worked with Pokemon registered to him.

"We should talk to your mom first though, let her know we're leaving."

OOC: Key King I can't help you if I don't know where you are...you should use an NPC trainer to save you.

7. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Z-pup barked happily after Jet was done scratching the back of his ears and head and wagged his fluffy, golden tail.

"Alright, lets go tell my mom and aunt," Zac as he pulled Jet inside of his Aunt's house and dragged him into the kitchen, "Mom?" he called out to his mother,

"Yes sweetie?" his mother asked as she heard Zac and went over to him, "Oh, hello Jet, I suppose you and Zac are about to go off on the trip?"

8. TheKnightofAwesome

"Yup. I hope he's packed and ready to go. I may be traveling with him and acting as a guide, but he's gonna have to pay for his supplies by himself. " Jet laughed. "Don't worry though, by Trainer law if you battle someone, even just a random trainer in the woods, and you win they have to give you half their money on their person. You'll be able to survive just fine if you keep winning. Although, I'd recommend catching some more Pokemon for your team before too long. I caught Flash, not five minutes into my journey." he said to Zac.

Trainer, The only water type pokemon between here and Oreburgh are Psyduck. And he'll need a flying pokemon before long." Said Pyro. Jet had almost forgotten his Ninetails was out with him. He relayed his message.

"I'm not going to tell you what pokeom you should or shouldn't catch, but a water type would be a good start at this point. Fire won't do too good against Roark."

9. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"I'm well aware of that Jet, I was a trainer once two," Zac's mom said with assurance. Zac looked up at Jet and said, "But how can we get a water type when Z-pup is a fire type?" Zac asked, "I can't even beat my sister's Vaporeon..."