• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Origins 2: Forgotten Bonds

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by King of Darkness, Jul 30, 2012.

1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Part Two​

"You refuse," the man asked, sitting on a throne, that overlooked a young boy, no older than 17, staring at a man who huddled into a corner. "Master Jordan, I can't just strike hime down! Not without reason," the boy protested. Jordan sternly looked at him and quickly replied, "That man is a known theif in three seperate worlds, Jason. Should he die, you'd be doing the universe a great favor. Now kill him." The man cowered in the corner, whimpering and scared of what was to come. Ryan slowly walked towards him and stared at him.

The man knew what was coming. His time had finally come.

Ryan raised his Keyblade, ready to strike. But dropped it. "I...I can't do it. I just can't," he mumbled.

That's when, without mercy, Jordan drove his Keyblade straight through his back, and into his heart. At the tip of his now bloody Keyblade, rested the boys heart. Jordan pulled his Keyblade out and kicked Ryan's lifeless body to the side. He held his Keyblade to his side and sighed. "Pitiful," he said. Immediately, The right head of the Darkness emerged from the back of Jordan, with its snake like body extending to devour the heart.

The thief was petrified now. Wanting to issue out a scream, but nothing coming out.

Jordan walked up to the man, the left head now emerging from Jordan's back, and crouched in front of him. He shook his head and said nothing. The left head savagely struck the man several times before finally eating his heart. The tentacle like being now retreated to Jordan's back, and Jordan walked away.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Was going to wait on Marluxia before posting my first post, but I'll go ahead...

IC::

Slowly the door open to Jordan's chamber. The two bodies were being cleaned away by heartless. A girl stepped through the door and looked over at Jordan.

"Master Jordan?" She bowed her head. She had darker red hair, a black lace headband holding the hair out of her face. She wore a long sleeve black mini dress, black knee high socks going above the knee to her mid thigh, at the top of the socks were two ribbons tied in a bow. She wore black flats. Around her neck was a black lace collar. The young woman was stunning and beautiful but she appeared sad or emotionless. Her eyes, a beautiful deep violet showed so much but hid so much more.

The girl thought back to when she first met Jordan, the two of them bonded quickly, they had some unseen uncreated bond. They slowly began to learn about the other as an unknown but known relationship began to blossom.

The girl lived a harsh life before Jordan though, too. Abused by her father. Her father raised her since she was 4, she never escaped a day without getting hurt but soon that hurt became unaffected. Her father called her everything under the sun but her actual name, the name her mother named her before he murdered her. The only person since her mother who called her by her name was Jordan.

After 14 years, she heard Jordan call her by her name, and the interesting thing was she didn't tell it to him, even her, 18 year old girl, could remember it until he called her by her name, her name after her mother's favorite flower and her violet eyes.

"What should I do?" Violet asked.

"Good job, Sky!" A black hair girl praised a blonde hair boy. She looked back at other people training as well.

"Thanks, Master Selena." The blond hair grinned wide. The girl, Selena nodded.

"Yep, keep up the practice though." Selena told him. "Guys, ready to pack up for the day?" Selena called out to the other people in training.

The girl was calm and mature, she was very different a year ago. A year ago that same girl was excited and even a tad immature. But her and her friends went through an adventure turning their life upside down. Selena lost her friend, she lost her brother. Her brother has become dark and now she and her friends are training to fight, to fight her brother in hopes to bring back their friend and her brother.

3. King of Darkness

Jordan looked over to see Violet standing at the doorway. He gave her a smile, a smile that was rarely seen across the face of Jordan. He had nothing to truly make him smile anymore. Except Violet. The dark read headed beauty that had stolen his heart months several ago. He took off the black and inimidating jacket he wore when training the newcomers, now stained with blood, and threw it onto his throne. He revealed that he wore no shirt beneath his jacket and walked up to Violet and smiled.

"Hello Violet," he said calmly and smiling. "I don't think you'll be needed at the moment. They'll take care of the bodies." Behind him, several Neoshadows appeared to take the bodies away. Jordan now began to walk off a bit before turning back to Violet. "Follow, if you want," he said, continuing on to his room to change. He still had a bit of blood on his neck which he needed to clean off.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Marluxia had waited months, and now the time had come. He had used alot of his darkness to keep Angel alive, and at last she'd finally awaken. "How long have I waited for this moment... The chance to rewrite my failed past, and be reunited with my one and only Angel." Marluxia summoned his scythe and called a few of his nobodies to witness the hatching of his glorious, and beautiful, Angel. "The time has come. Angel... my sweet Angel... come out, and be reunited with me..."

5. OOC: So, no posting order? We just post when it feels natural?

* * *​

Zenaku leaned up against the wall in the hallway outside of Jordan's chamber, waiting for his master to finish "testing" Ryan. Zenaku already knew he would fail. As Zenaku heard the sound of a body fall to the ground, a wicked smile stretched across his face.

Shortly after, a woman dressed in all-black walked past Zenaku. Their eyes met for a moment but neither of them spoke. Violet, Jordan's pet, Zenaku thought. I wonder what business she has with the master. He patiently waited outside as the woman and his master spoke, Zenaku being careful to occupy his mind so he would not eavesdrop. He summoned his Keyblade in front of him and looked at the dark weapon bound to his heart. The design fascinated him. He would occasionally pump darkness into it, making the Keyblade seethe black for a short time.

When the talking stopped and Zenaku heard footsteps, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. Zenaku's Keyblade disappeared as he walked into Jordan's chamber.

"Master! I request your audience," Zenaku said as he bowed low, fist over his heart. "We have let the forces of light sit idle for too long. We have received reports of the others recruiting Keyblade wielders to fight against us. So, I ask this of you: please send me and the other apprentices in for a surprise attack! Surely you must know of their whereabouts," Zenaku raised his head to look Jordan in the eye. "I assure you, we will not dissapoint."

6. Taboo Sho

"Zenaku! You have no right to barge in here. Especially when lord Jordan is in the middle of a meeting." The tall boy, Deimos stepped in front of Zenaku, preventing him from proceeding. "Leave and wait. Or face the consequences." Deimos was strong, ever since he was found near death in this very room, he's been by Jordan's side. Besides Violet, Deimos was Jordan's 'favorite' due to his special ability. Jordan is able to feed off of the darkness inside Deimos once a month, without actually killing him.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Violet smiled at him following him into his private chambers. She walked in looking around the room. Shortly though two others joined in the room. Violet looked at Jordan and nodded knowing full well what his answer would be.

"Let them sit idle, they can't take us yet. We will strike soon, not leave, Master Jordan needs privacy." She told them sternly.

The cocoon seemed to reacted to Marluxia's call. It glowed some, it glowed with a unique light before it began breaking apart. Darkness oozed out of the cocoon as it broke apart. It soon began to reveal a girl. The girl had long brown hair and smooth skin, her face showed innocence and beauty. Her body was wrapped in black wings belonging to the girl.

The cocoon soon disappeared and her body disappeared. Her body floated in midair. She opened up her eyes wide and they glowed a pink color. Her wings opened wide and arms extended out as vines shot out in all directions, they were a thick black vine extending up the side of the walls. Her body radiated with darkness.

The girl closed her eyes and began falling towards the ground falling into Marluxia's arms.

Slowly she opened her eyes, now a crystal blue.

"Marluxia?" She asked sounding still exhausted even know she slept for six months. She nestled her head against his chest.

"I feel different..." She muttered. "I feel light and dark..." She said closing her eyes as if she was going to fall asleep again.

8. King of Darkness

Jordan looked back at Zenaku with his cool, grey eyes. He replied, "You have? Well it's about time you have realized this. I do know of their location, yes, but I assure you that there is still no need to strike. The time will soon arise when we will attack. Now, if you'll excuse me." Jordan gave an approving nod to Deimos and closed the door, leaving only him and Violet alone in the room.

He walked to his bathroom to wipe the blood off of his cbest and made quick work of that. He walked back out and smiled at Violet. He searched around in his closet for a shirt and said back to Violet, "So, did you need anything or just my company?"

9. Taboo Sho

Marluxia pulled an old trick he remembered from his past. Vines grew under the two, forming a bed. Marluxia pulled Angel gently down, kissing her happily. "I finally have you back Angel... After three years of emptiness, three years of darkness, we are finally reunited. Our first order of business however, is a little something I had planned." The vines reached behind Marluxia's throne, grabbing a box and a key. "Angel... this key belongs to you. Use it to open the chest... and see what's next for us."

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: 4 years now

IC::

Angel took the key and box. She held it in her hands before inserting the key.She opened up the box and her eyes widened.

She closed it quickly looking away. It was a ring she saw once before in her life, a ring, a ring belonging to Lumaria's mother, a ring given to her by his father.

"Your mother's wedding ring?" Angel asked. Memories from long ago now clear as day. She held the box in her hand looking at the beautiful ring.

"Marluxia..." Angel didn't know what to think or say.

Violet smiled at Jordan.

"Just want your company, it's been awhile." Violet smiled.

11. Taboo Sho

Marluxia smiled, "I'm not going to lose you again, so Angel, I'm going to keep us together forever, with Marriage. Would you... like that...? Will you, Angel... marry me?"

--------
    Deimos leaned against the wall next to Jordan's private chamber. It was almost that time of month, at midnight, he'd be the one in that chamber. Looking up, he wondered, just what he had to do, to be worth something.

12. King of Darkness

Jordan chuckled after hearing her comment. He found his usual black and grey shirt and his light grey jacket and threw them on quickly. He looked back at Violet and smiled and glanced at the bed. "You're more than welcomed to sit," he said before sitting on the bed and stretching out on it. "It has been a while, hasn't it? I do enjoy being with you though," he said, laying back on the bed.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Violet smiled at him walking over to him and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I miss back when it was just the two of us, I'm glad you have your army now, but I miss just the two of us." Violet said smiling to herself before looking at him relaxing.

"What are you plans for the future, Jordan?" Violet asked.

Angel sat there speechless for a minute, a couple minutes, a few minutes.

"I..." She began to speak before grinning wide.

"YES!!" She exclaimed before kissing him. She kissed him feeling sparks shoot through her body. She jolted away laying her fingers on her lips.

"I haven't felt our connection in so long, I've missed it." Angel said allowing the ring slipped onto her finger. She kissed him again though.

14. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will stood, watching as Selena trained the boy in combat, eyes scanning the other small children that were training. He glanced down at his right hand, leather wrapping it up to the knuckles and going over onto a few of the fingers as well. "Well, a year has passed and you have only accepted a certain extent of your full potential. I understand you lost your best friend but we now have a stronger enemy that may try and feed on us. We need to be ready." William, his other half, spoke into his head. "Shut it, I really don't want to deal with your shit right now." He breathed, only loud enough for himself to hear before looking to the other kids. "Time to wrap it up. Let's move it." He called out to the students. William chuckled into his head. "You, a teacher? You're a warrior, not some little brat's caretaker!" He mocked, trying to anger Will. Will shook his head and pulled the green scarf up over his mouth, signaling that he wasn't talking anymore as he jumped from the ledge, landing next to Selena.

15. Taboo Sho

Marluxia loved, yes... he did love this feeling. He could feel, and it was all thanks to Angel. Breaking the kiss he gave Angel a fake scold, "You wouldn't want to spoil the honeymoon now would you?" He laughed as he pulled Angel against him, and drifted to sleep, for the first time in six months.

-------------
    Deimos gazed at the clock, 11:50... It was time. He pushed off the wall and knocked on Jordan's door. "My lord... it is nearly time."

16. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Arashi sat at his desk reading a book, unlike most people reading a long complex he read through it rather quickly not stopping in between sentences to read anything over and in less than three hours... he was done with it.

"Already... well that's no bueno !" he thought to himself as he got sat up, closing the book and opening a small refrigerator, he pulled out a small can of soda and walked out of his room to the training field. He watched as Sky as he did his regular practice routine, he was rather good compared to the others. "Pfft, show-off" he thought to himself as he summoned one of his keyblades. He was about to reach for a holstered gun in his pocket but stopped and sighed. "I can't reveal that ability just yet..." while Dead Mode was one of his greatest abilities he couldn't reveal it just yet.

Arashi moved some of the hair from his eyes as Will called for the training to stop, "Hello Will, gloomy as ever..." he said with a sly grin. "So... anything new ?" he asked Selena with a curious look on his face.

17. King of Darkness

Jordan sat up quickly and shrugged. He knew what he wanted to do but he hadn't thought about it entirely for such a long time. "Try and make a new life for myself I guess, I don't know. I just know that I'll have to face them soon," he said to her with no emotion and calmly. He sat next to her and smiled. "It was great when it was just me and you, huh? Heh, we can see what we can do to change that."

The door knocked and Deimos called for him.

Jordan replied with a groan. "It can't be pushed off," he protested.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Angel looked at him.

"Honeymoon?" She thought back to their times in the garden, she could only imagine a honeymoon, she was super excited.

"Marluxia... when is the wedding?" Angel asked resting in his arms.

Selena looked at Will and watched everybody head to their homes.

"Issues with William again?" Selena asked knowing full well what the answer would be.

19. Taboo Sho

Deimos sighed, "No my lord. I apologize, but it cannot be helped. Please do not push yourself to far, you know you must do it at midnight..." Deimos knew it'd be stupid to avoid it so he was sure Jordan would get it over with. "I once again apologize, but we might as well just get it over with, correct?" The door opened, as Deimos' tall figure entered, towering over both Violet and Jordan.

------------
    Marluxia smiled sleepily, "Tomorrow. I will have my nobodies set it up while we sleep."

20. Zenaku clenched his fist when Deimos stepped in front of him. He wanted nothing more than to attack Deimos right then and there, but simply stared, as he knew he could not. Somehow, Zenaku knew that Jordan would deny his request. He wished his master was more ambitious.

Jordan closed his chamber door, leaving just Zenaku and Deimos in the halls outside. Zenaku glared coldly at the tall boy before turning and leaving.

Zenaku decided that he would go train a bit. He went to a special room in the Castle that apprentices would use to train and sometimes spar one another. Only a couple other people were there, as it was getting late. Zenaku went over to one of the training dummies. In a second he had already summoned his Keyblade and was attacking the dummy full-force, his vicious strikes interspersed with bursts of darkness. However, this was not enough to satisfy Zenaku. In a rage, he turned around and pointed his Keyblade at another of the apprentices, and a hot-headed one at that. The apprentice gladly accepted the challenge and she and Zenaku rushed into combat.

Zenaku continued training into the night. He would only stop if his master needed him.