• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

only in japan?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + / 2.5' started by keyblademaster777, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

is it true that final mix was only released in japan? if so, why don't they release it in america?

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

yes both final mix games are Japan only. and they won't release them here because of some stupid reason, which sucks cause they'd be instant best selling games.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Due to Square Enix being a Japanese gaming company, they created Kingdom Hearts Final Mix games strictly for Japan to give back to the Japanese gamers. Basically it's just Square Enix taking part in Nationalism, however Normura said it himself at this year's past E3 that he wants to give back to American gamers that's why BBS will have some more special stuff in our game then Japan's, however, Normura said BBS Final Mix will have what American's have and more.

4. Kit

Kit New Member

They've been doing it with the Final Fantasy games too. When a FF game is released in Japan, that's the original. When it's released in the US, the US SE Team adds stuff. Then, back in Japan, they rerelease the FF game with the word "International" tacked onto the end. This "International" version has all the changes made for the US version, as well as other new stuff just for Japan.

5. Marquis

Marquis New Member

is there any way to mod a final mix so there are english subtitles? (japanese voices r great)

6. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I don't think so. I have Final mix and all I used was a guide for translating all the moves I get. Everything else is just instinct lol ^^

but dude. Don't post in a thread thats more than a month old o.o You don't want to get in trouble.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.