• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

musical numero uno

Discussion in 'Music' started by Cameron, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I didn't really know where to put this, but here goes;

soo, I have been playing and recording the guitar every now and then and today I recorded one melody that popped to my mind and started building chords around it and played with it for some time. then suddenly, I uploaded it to soundcloud and whoopsies, it just happened officer.

anyway, now that I made my own soundcloud, I'm going to upload songs to there every now and then that I make. the one I'm posting now is one that I'm going to do a full song with my friend, so it's only the intro and basic chords that we're going to use in the song. hopefully we'll get the full version during the fall or winter.

give it a listen! comments, opinions and critics are always welcome.

To Jess by escapify! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

//I know that it sounds little off and the quality isn't the best - I'm recording with a basic mic bought from the nearest retail store (I'm speaking of a cheap, 3€ mic here people), so it's just something that's only on beginner level. :3

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

no one... anyone? D:

Oh it doesn't matter, I'll just dump these here! I made a new track that's most probably going to be a solo project. I usually record these little bits of melodies so that I don't forget them and start working them as a project~ But anyways, I used my electric guitar and acoustic guitar in this new one, check it out! Comments and critique is always welcome~ n.n

rainy days by escapify! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free